Replacement for mmo Razer Naga Trinity

Associate
Hi All.
My Razer Naga trinity is dead, can you recommend any mmo gaming mouse?? Anyone using scimitar??
Thank you

I was using the Naga Trinity as my last mouse which i had replaced 3 times & once again had issues with after a year, i recently moved over to the Naga Pro but had issues right out of the box which was a massive blow. Seems to be working fine now though (touch wood) but i am not sure what is going on with Razer's quality control. Nothing but complaints when you google Trinity/Pro.

On a brighter note i really do like the Naga Pro & would recommend it but it's touch and go with Razer products at the moment if it works or not.

Associate
Hi All.
My Razer Naga trinity is dead, can you recommend any mmo gaming mouse?? Anyone using scimitar??
Thank you
I have Naga chroma and Scimitar pro.

Both great mice for mmo (WoW), but tbh I prefer the Scimitar. Better build quality and very similar to the naga so it doesn’t take much getting used to. A word of caution though, iCUE (the software for the Scimitar) can be a bit of a drunk on a unicycle reliability wise.

Corsair are currently beta testing an overhaul version of iCUE though.

Wulf

Associate
Had my Naga Trinity about 2 years and love it in conjunction with my Razer Tartarus V2 for WoW. I have had a couple of occasions, where the detachable side buttons have stopped working due to bad contact, but a quick wipe of the contacts with a glasses cloth/wipe and good to go again.

I've not used an alternative, but would definitely buy the Naga again

Associate
I have Naga chroma and Scimitar pro.

Both great mice for mmo (WoW), but tbh I prefer the Scimitar. Better build quality and very similar to the naga so it doesn’t take much getting used to. A word of caution though, iCUE (the software for the Scimitar) can be a bit of a drunk on a unicycle reliability wise.

Corsair are currently beta testing an overhaul version of iCUE though.

Wulf
Might be of use to know, if you setup the buttons as hardware programmed, they get saved to the mouse itself and don't require iCue to be running or even installed to do their programmed functions. Bit more limited than what you can do with the software coding, but for most uses it gives all the functionality

Associate
Might be of use to know, if you setup the buttons as hardware programmed, they get saved to the mouse itself and don't require iCue to be running or even installed to do their programmed functions. Bit more limited than what you can do with the software coding, but for most uses it gives all the functionality

Yeah, I’m beta testing the new iCUE for Corsair atm. What I’m seeing so far is faaar better than the current client release.

Soldato
I also went through 4 Naga Trinity's, useless build quality, one of them failed within 2 months, none lasted a year. Kept double clicking on left click or deselecting when i was drag selecting. The RMA process was pretty painful too, a far cry from Logitech. My previous few mice were G600's and they developed the same fault too.

I've now got a Corsair Scimitar Pro, bit annoyed to lose the mouse wheel left right click functionality but it was lose it or stick with Razer. I bought it through Amazon, luckily their returns are very simple as my first one had an issue with button 4 sticking. Hope this one lasts a bit longer than my previous mice!

Associate
There is a Naga Pro now, i'm tempted by it as the shape resembles that of the g600 to me which i loved.

Make sure you do a lot of research before you commit to a Naga Pro, i have one and there is major issues with the 2.4ghz wireless for many people. If you want a Naga there is a new Naga X (wired) recently released but with no side tilt function on the scroll wheel.

Back
Top Bottom