FIFA 21

Caporegime
I’m 7-3 probably won’t be able to play anymore games. This is why I didn’t bother with 20 as I don’t have the time to play 20+ games on a weekend.

My wins have all been convincing ones, 6-7 goals. Lost to a very good player and two losses that could have went either way, dodgy rebound tackle goals etc.

Caporegime
I find him effective all through the middle (CM, CAM, ST) and switch him up depending on the opponent and how the game is going. He's not quite a tier 1 player like Mbappe/Neymar but he's more versatile.

I play him on 8 chem and he obviously feels no different to 10.

Soldato
I got my first 16 wins in WL with 2 games to spare but couldn't over come them lost by a goal in each match.
Switching between 352 and an aggressive 442 with pressure after lost.

First time back on fifa since 16 or 17 this WL takes up so much tien lol

Soldato
Picked this up after no playing for maybe 6 or 7 years... not doing too well in FUT. I think I am 0-4 in my placement matches. Team has a rating of 74 with chem of 89 but a bit clueless! Just switched to 4-3-3 so that might help (or maybe I need to L2P!)

Soldato
Jesus, tough matchmaking or you completely lose your ****?
Both I think, first loss I was 4-1 up against a polish geeza with Cruyff desailly puskas and Pele and then he come back and beat me. Since then I was rubbish, did play 2 verified players which I had no chance against after it too.

I left 16 games to play and it's too much, I'm also a completely different player if I concede first.

I also got super unfortunate a lot of times in the last few games created nice opportunities and hit the post or they would score a deflection, corner or glitched tackle and go through on goal.

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked this up after no playing for maybe 6 or 7 years... not doing too well in FUT. I think I am 0-4 in my placement matches. Team has a rating of 74 with chem of 89 but a bit clueless! Just switched to 4-3-3 so that might help (or maybe I need to L2P!)

I'd recommend spending some time on building a team.

Maybe a cheap prem team? Like others say Pope is cheap and unreal. Also if you have not done so already then all the quick and easy objectives for quick coins and free packs

Soldato
I'd recommend spending some time on building a team.

Maybe a cheap prem team? Like others say Pope is cheap and unreal. Also if you have not done so already then all the quick and easy objectives for quick coins and free packs

I ended up with a few brazilian players so have started to build a team around that. Got Jesus up front from a pack and eventually won a game (first game after placement, 6-5!). Chem up to 100 now, is it worth trying to improve the links between players as some are still orange.

Soldato
Nice, what division are you in? I've been stuck in 5 for a while now. PS5 is also away getting repaired so had a break at the weekend there. Must admit I did miss having a few games

Soldato
18-3 playing some of my best FIFA this year but I'll still choke hard I'm sure.

How you doing @Jony27
I left it at 14-2 mate. Had other things going on and with football on, I didn’t bother playing any yesterday.
Would love to have a few games with you(or anyone on ps) before the cycle ends. I’m usually free between 9.30-10.30 on weeknights.

Soldato
I'm up for it, although you have to promise to be gentle, I still remember regularly being crushed by you back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom