• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RX5000 series

Associate
Hello, when I try to order RX 5600 XT which is out of stock, it allows me to go to the payment method. If I order it, when will I receive it? I am not expecting for a specific date, just a very general estimate. Thanks!

Man of Honour
How long is a piece of string. It could be a week or it could be several months before you get a card but they will take your money as soon as you place your order. I despise pre-orders and we have some guys that pre-ordered Nvidia cards on launch day who are still waiting several months later.

Soldato
There's no point pre-ordering, you're gaining absolutely nothing, and you're losing access to your own money. People have queued patiently for cards since September and have recieved nothing, while the very cards they have paid for have been sold to other gamers and miners for extra profit. Imagine being stood at the bar, having paid for your pint while the barman leaves you without a drink while pouring pints left, right and centre to others who were stood behind you, that's exactly what has happened with the queues for NV cards.

Pre-ordering is a complete mugs game designed to take advantage of people with zero common sense.

Soldato
I thought they were taking the money as soon as they had the stock and only if it was your turn to take from it.. How thankful am I that I asked..

Nope, they take it off you in full while you sit there like a lemon waiting for a card that will never materialise. There's hundreds of fools still patiently waiting for cards they'll never get, and they handed over close to a grand for that privelage in September. I cannot believe how naive people are these days, or how conditioned they have become to accept despicable business practices like this. Absolutely no need whatsoever to take all the money up front for no product in return, other than pure greed....

Back
Top Bottom