GD petty criminals in 'ere

Soldato
I was secretly hoping you were all little scrotes when you were kids

sharing tales about how you all used to rob woolworth's and these defenses were defeated in seconds using xxxxxxx with a small amount of pressure added to yyyy

I mean, I grew up in London and did pretty illegal **** when I was young. Which:

A. I don't want to post on a public forum.

B: I'd get banned for posting on here anyway.

Id be interested in what level of "scrote
" would be ok. I mean, I was no Tony Montana but I did a bit more then taking pick and mix from Woolworths.

Anyway, just cut the bottom off and put it in a different container, surely.

Soldato
Can think of a few things but since you probably want the baby powder uncontaminated...

Cut the can open to empty the baby powder then give the yellow thing a few whacks with a hammer for science.

Don
OP
h
I mean, I grew up in London and did pretty illegal **** when I was young. Which:

" would be ok. I mean, I was no Tony Montana but I did a bit more then taking pick and mix from Woolworths.

Maybe I should setup an anonymous mailbox so we can all share our stories with impunity :p

Also, worry not I was an utter nightmare in my teens.

Can think of a few things but since you probably want the baby powder uncontaminated...

Cut the can open to empty the baby powder then give the yellow thing a few whacks with a hammer for science.

Yep I will be doing the hammer part, I'm intrigued what is inside the weird flappy bit, I fully expect to post back here tomorrow covered in smart water :D

Caporegime
You know what they say... Breast is best.

Potentially harder for most ocuk'ers to get into a bra than a bit of plastic though judging by some of the relationship advice threads posted in here and the subsequent advice dished out.

Soldato

Same here, was a right shady **** back in the day. But if anyone asks I point them to my criminal record. I don't have one, I never got caught. :D

Caporegime
How thick is the plastic? Could you get some sort of adjustable wrench and just clamp onto it and twist the plastic a bit etc..?

Drill on the lock might be an idea but ideally don't want to breach the packaging underneath, especially with bits of metal/plastic etc..

Back
Top Bottom