Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Owners

Soldato
Ah ok, not so bad then but still not ideal.

hopefully it gets sorted by the time we get a stable bios. My impression is that there are still a lot of issues with the 1.2.0.0 agesa though

Associate
:( Been having issues with mine now for a couple of weeks where it wouldnt power on. I had to unplug the power and hold the power button to discharge it. Then it would occasionaly work.

After doing some research I discovered its actually a common problem and the suggested fix is to remove the CMOS battery.

I had a spell last week where it wouldnt power on for a couple of days but started working again, it hasnt worked now since fri night.

I had already sent a support request to gigabyte a couple of weeks ago but heard nothing back. There is a petition about the issue but giga seem to be ignoring it. And now the retailer are refusing to help so I have a 6month old £300 motherboard that is useless.

Soldato
:( Been having issues with mine now for a couple of weeks where it wouldnt power on. I had to unplug the power and hold the power button to discharge it. Then it would occasionaly work.

After doing some research I discovered its actually a common problem and the suggested fix is to remove the CMOS battery.

I had a spell last week where it wouldnt power on for a couple of days but started working again, it hasnt worked now since fri night.

I had already sent a support request to gigabyte a couple of weeks ago but heard nothing back. There is a petition about the issue but giga seem to be ignoring it. And now the retailer are refusing to help so I have a 6month old £300 motherboard that is useless.
Resend support note to gigabyte make sure its uk support also the dealer has no right to refuse under a year old did you use a credit card to pay for the motherboard

Associate
Resend support note to gigabyte make sure its uk support also the dealer has no right to refuse under a year old did you use a credit card to pay for the motherboard
think it was either paypal or my visa debit

im pretty sure it was the uk giga support I used, will have to try again.

Soldato
I think the retailer should deal with it for you especislly in the first year you could say that your reporting them to trading standards see what they say as you brought board from them

Associate
I am that happy with the latest BIOS (F33c) and the improvements the BIOS is bringing that I have purchased a second X570 Gigabyte Master for my sons PC upgrade. He currently uses an MSI Carbon Pro with 1800X and an RTX3070 (upgraded from GTX1080 in Jan). Adding in a 3800XT (spare CPU after I upgraded to 5800X) and the Gigabyte MoBo will perform so much better than his current setup. Anyone else loving this board?

Associate
I have noticed there are quite a lot of owners out there so thought it deserved its own thread.

Really pleased with mine. On BIOS F10 atm but will be updating to F11 soon. No issues to report so far. I have noticed that some settings can be changed in two different places in the BIOS. Does it matter which you use? If only set in one place how did it know which takes precedence? Thinking of memory settings primarily.

Very solid board quite literally, think it weighs about 1.5kg!
Running Bios F30 on the X570 Pro v1 from Gigabyte.

Associate
I think the retailer should deal with it for you especislly in the first year you could say that your reporting them to trading standards see what they say as you brought board from them

after a few more emails the retailer finally accepted an RMA, sent it back to them, and they had it around a week and decided it needed replacing.

Problem was they didn't have any in stock, and they didn't have much selection for alternatives. I refused the lower end ones as they didn't have enough NVME slots, so they gave me a refund.

:x replaced it with a Taichi razer edition which seems to be running allot better.

Back
Top Bottom