Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Has anyone tried any of the monitor screen bar lamps that are available? I was considering the Quntis one from Amazon seeing as the BenQ ScreenBar is £90!

Soldato
image0.jpeg

Moving soon and will be looking to improve!

Associate
Nope not yet.

Ok mine (Quntis 40cm) just got delivered today.

It gives a nice comfortable glow all over the desk, which is quite nice.

The claim is true that there's no glare on my main monitor, but surprisingly there's a bit of glare on the secondary monitor because of the angle.

The auto-brightness feature is pretty useless, but that's kind of expected.

The web cam can sit on top of it with no issue.

Now I wish it had a desktop remote. I might have to return this and order the Xiaomi one, which is going to be a bit of a ballache - it's not so easy ordering from China after brexit.

Soldato
Ok mine (Quntis 40cm) just got delivered today.

Thanks for that mate, you got any photos of it set up and the glare on the second monitor?
I'm kind of holding off for now as I was in desperate need for one recently as I was working late to make up time that I was home schooling. Now the kids are back at school I don't need to be working so late!

Associate
Thanks for that mate, you got any photos of it set up and the glare on the second monitor?
I'm kind of holding off for now as I was in desperate need for one recently as I was working late to make up time that I was home schooling. Now the kids are back at school I don't need to be working so late!
Yea sure. Check this out. Look at the top right corner of the secondary (left) screen.

Bear in mind it's a very exaggerated photo - I changed the wallpaper to black, turned off all lights, and increased the contrast, to show you the glare.

HNXUZ27.jpg

Soldato
Looks great @rodders. Love the PC on the wall - I am sure the fan noise would annoy me though! Are those Spektor 1's?

GPU fans don't spin when just browsing and CPU fan ticking over about 700rpm for easy usage. I was planning on water cooling it all, but turns out that quite expensive to do!
Usually have music on, so no bother for noise. If playing a game and the fans spin up a bit fast, just crank up the game volume, lol. Its not that bad at all TBH.
Yes they are Spektor 1's and the new Denon amp really drives them well!

Very nice sir :D;):)

Thank you Mr TB

Back
Top Bottom