What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Stick with it, definitely improves as it goes along. I wasn't sure to start with but ended up really enjoying it. Season two out soon.

It’s out today. First episode was great as usual. I thought the enterprise was named after the seafaring ship not the one in Star Trek but there you go!

Associate

Looks interesting, but the lead actress reminds me of Naomi from The Expanse - ******* annoying.
Looks like a typical mainstream Nbc/Fox/Cbs etc Sci-fi series that gets cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons. But I'll give it a go just because Jonathan Tucker was so good in Kingdom.

Man of Honour
I've been watching it, it's a fairly by the numbers sitcom. The first season is a bit weak but it gets better after that. I'm enjoying it.

It’s an acquired taste, I find bits of it hilarious, e.g. the sometime friction between Garrett, the wheelchair confined store announcer, and Dina the assistant manager, the will they, won’t they, relationship between Amy and Jonah.
I’m not glued to “Superstore”, but if I notice that it’s on I’ll happily watch it.
It helps if you are au fait with America and the American way, which is not to say that “Superstore” is a mirror image of a U.S. supermarket/superstore.

Consigliere
Just started 'Timeless'....then boom suddenly Alan Johnson from Peep Show appears. :p

Not bad after the first two episodes. Will see. Quite easy to watch which is what I wanted. :)

Soldato
Finally got round to watching the last few episodes of Elementary. I think I would go as far as 8½ or even 9 out of 10. Just solid TV. Good script, good stories, good acting, good characters, good ending.

Soldato
Should finish up Season 5 of Vikings this evening. Must admit, doesn't grip like the earlier seasons, too many new characters being rushed in and the story jumping around between six or more locations. Ivar The Boneless has become Ivar the bloody Annoying and Floki's character also downgraded with the Iceland debacle and his constant obsession that everything is the work of the "Gods".

Associate
Should finish up Season 5 of Vikings this evening. Must admit, doesn't grip like the earlier seasons, too many new characters being rushed in and the story jumping around between six or more locations. Ivar The Boneless has become Ivar the bloody Annoying and Floki's character also downgraded with the Iceland debacle and his constant obsession that everything is the work of the "Gods".

Last edited:
Soldato
I am being forced to watch Married At First Sight Australia. And being told off for frequent swearing at the sheer pointlessness of it all.

The only reality TV I rate is Fed Dibnah.

Back
Top Bottom