The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
Lovely car but I can't help but feel a sense of frustration with the fact the engine isn't quite in the middle and this is highlighted by the brace :p

Soldato
Lovely car but I can't help but feel a sense of frustration with the fact the engine isn't quite in the middle and this is highlighted by the brace :p
Interestingly, the R8 has the same off centre alignment but they made the cross brace wonky to make it look central - works a treat. Quirks & features eh.

OcUK Staff
I'm sure @Gibbo will approve of the colour!

@kindai has spent the last two months talking cars to me and what I think he should get and I was always yelling Huracan EVO RWD or Performante at him. But the fact is he has had a dream and his dream has not been some huge house that he has no need for it has simply been to get an Aventador and he has now accomplished it.

He has been showing me Aventadors for weeks and has had some rotten luck with some problem ones and then he started to get desperate showing me ones in boring white, black colours and I was like NO WAY, DO NOT DO IT, never buy a car of such value unless its your dream colour and wrapping it is not an option, get the right colour and spec from day one, or you will forever regret it and a Lambo needs to be yellow, orange, purple or green and that yellow is freaking stunning.

Enjoy the car, I cannot wait to see it, but even more so hear it in the flesh. :D

Soldato
awesome mate, very awesome. I hope to follow suit to lambo ownership one day, I got a 911 with crypto profits a few weeks back, and eyeballing the next one!!! to the moon good sir!

Soldato
Don't take this the wrong way, but it looks so out of place sitting on that driveway. That's absolutely not meant as a snooty remark, it's just that I'm so used to seeing cars like this in exotic surroundings, that seeing it with a Fiesta parked one side and a Ford Transit on the other looks a bit surreal....fantastic, and refreshing, but surreal :D

I imagine your neighbours might not feel the same when you start it up for an early morning drive, or are they used to it? :p

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Don't take this the wrong way, but it looks so out of place sitting on that driveway. That's absolutely not meant as a snooty remark, it's just that I'm so used to seeing cars like this in exotic surroundings, that seeing it with a Fiesta parked one side and a Ford Transit on the other looks a bit surreal....fantastic, and refreshing, but surreal :D

None taken, also https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/tell-me-about-new-driveways.18922323/ :D

I dont have a desire for a large flamboyant house, this one is fine, the right size, well located, safe area good neighbors.

I imagine your neighbours might not feel the same when you start it up for an early morning drive, or are they used to it? :p

They are used to it, plus they are usually at work by the time I get up and go out.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom