• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3090 FE stock

Soldato
Last batch of 3090FEs was all gone in under 30secs and they use to last hours before. By time you pass the capcha they are gone. Same for the 3080s and 3070s and 3060tis other day. Near impossible now and remember only add 1 FE card you want as you can now only buy 1 and if you purchased a FE or AIB 3000 series from them before you can't buy one then of any 3000 series FE or AIB.

So make a single correct purchase of 3000 series or you may end up with a card you don't want to keep. So buy the one you really want now, not one lower than you were after as you can't buy again.

Associate
Last batch of 3090FEs was all gone in under 30secs and they use to last hours before. By time you pass the capcha they are gone. Same for the 3080s and 3070s and 3060tis other day. Near impossible now and remember only add 1 FE card you want as you can now only buy 1 and if you purchased a FE or AIB 3000 series from them before you can't buy one then of any 3000 series FE or AIB.

So make a single correct purchase of 3000 series or you may end up with a card you don't want to keep. So buy the one you really want now, not one lower than you were after as you can't buy again.
Good advice.

Associate
The 3090 FE was available yesterday afternoon at the same time as I got my 3080FE, I just cant afford the 3090 !, but I'll be more than happy with my 3080FE when it gets here tomorrow morning, I'm studiously building the rest of my pc at the moment in readiness for it, the only annoyance was that i was only planning on getting a 3060TI or even a plain 3060, so have had to buy a new 750w PSU to cope with it, but I'm not complaining.

Associate
For the FE get the card you want unless you have a lot of money and a family/friend willing to lend you their details.

Tbh I don’t find it so hard to add it to the basket if you are at your desk when it drops.

Caporegime
The 3090 FE was available yesterday afternoon at the same time as I got my 3080FE, I just cant afford the 3090 !, but I'll be more than happy with my 3080FE when it gets here tomorrow morning, I'm studiously building the rest of my pc at the moment in readiness for it, the only annoyance was that i was only planning on getting a 3060TI or even a plain 3060, so have had to buy a new 750w PSU to cope with it, but I'm not complaining.

Far as I seen the 3060ti 3070 and 3080 were available, 3090 never appeared.

Associate
I'm probably mixing it up with another card then, the alerts were frantic at about 8pm last night to be honest, it was a frantic few seconds, the discord alerts were about 30 seconds after the drop, I just happened to be on their page at the time that the buy button went green, I'd already created an account with every retailer dropping the RTX range, so was already logged in, and from clicking the green buy button, the completing checkout was about 12 seconds in total, I've had so much practise over the last 12 days at trying to buy these things, that just flowed through and completed before some bot could swipe it from under me !

Associate
Yesterday they dropped everything but the 3090. Thanks for the short summary of the evening. There aren’t bots on the website, it’s just snapped fast because there are many people.

Back
Top Bottom