Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Used some nectar points and upgraded my non-smart composition scales to a smart one.

withings-scales_box.jpg
withings-scales_stats.png

I got given the white ones and really like them. I also have the Blood Pressure monitor and sleep mat, so the Withings dashboard is quite handy. I like now, I weight myself most mornings and my weight gets synced to a few different places like Google Fit and Strava.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I got given the white ones and really like them. I also have the Blood Pressure monitor and sleep mat, so the Withings dashboard is quite handy. I like now, I weight myself most mornings and my weight gets synced to a few different places like Google Fit and Strava.

The health mate app seems pretty cool, only annoyance seems to be the always on notification in Android saying the app is ready to receive the data from the scales. I want this to only be active when the app is open so if I click back out of the app to go to the home screen, it remains active until I force close the app which is the annoying part. I'm assuming there is no way around this!

Soldato
s9A0Xi.jpg

Been trying for ages without success to get one. Then on Tuesday I woke up at 4am needing to pee. I glanced at my phone on the way back to bed and saw an alert from a stock alert discord I signed upto that Argos had dropped stock. Was expecting them to have already sold out, but I looked on the Argos app and amazingly they still had consoles for delivery. Instant purchase.

Associate
5ft 8" so within the normal range for my specifics given very low bodyfat % and the bulk of my weight being muscle mass which I'm in progress of increasing to reach as near to 65KG goal as possible. I cannot maintain excess bodyfat, it gets burnt off just being static lol let alone being active so everything I seem to gain is in muscle mass. 2 years ago I was 55KG before I figured it was time to get shredded as I can achieve this fairly quickly but need to keep home workouts consistent else I can lose weeks of results in a single week!

You're the exact same height and weight as my wife ha, she's also very fit and works on muscle mass.

Associate
I have male friends that are shorter and probably lighter than my wife too, so it's not so bad :p

Wasn't meant as a dis, @mrk, just noticed you were same height and then was surprised when she told me the exact same KG too

Last edited:
Soldato
Now in situ compared to the one to be replaced.

Initial impressions.
  • Sound quality much better.
  • Screen is good.
  • Swivel initially seems a gimmick but you actually get used to it is good.
  • Shame there is not a native Iplayer app

i27Q7Gg.jpg
That is my big gripe with the Show range. I wanted to use it as a baby monitor but it has a 5minute display limit. I setup iSpy to use the Firefox app but there is still a 10 minute view limit on Firefox. I want to use it for anything beyond this point in time interactions and it stops me.

Shame really as they are so inexpensive/easy to manage compared to a custom tablet setup or whatever.

Associate
Now in situ compared to the one to be replaced.

Initial impressions.
  • Sound quality much better.
  • Screen is good.
  • Swivel initially seems a gimmick but you actually get used to it is good.
  • Shame there is not a native Iplayer app

i27Q7Gg.jpg

Interested to know how you get on with it over time. I like the Show 5 that I currently have in the kitchen, mainly for the screen, but in terms of quality of product it is the worst Amazon device I've owned, including the Flex.

Soldato
That is my big gripe with the Show range. I wanted to use it as a baby monitor but it has a 5minute display limit. I setup iSpy to use the Firefox app but there is still a 10 minute view limit on Firefox. I want to use it for anything beyond this point in time interactions and it stops me.

Shame really as they are so inexpensive/easy to manage compared to a custom tablet setup or whatever.

I use the Monocle skill to feed an rstp steam from my cams, it'll play all day long

Back
Top Bottom