• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Give it up. If people can't check the forum on a daily basis then they don't deserve an easy ride. OcUK are doing the best they can under demand pressures.

I think people need to chill out, it was a tongue in cheek comment - should have been clear from the "or I could be patient"....

Soldato
Just had a 2060 super in my basket on another store, £530... couldn’t bring myself to do it. Not for an old card!!

@Gibbo I hope you put up some 3060s soon, when you’ve got enough stock I assume.

My 1650 super does the job fine right now thankfully.

Associate
Just had a 2060 super in my basket on another store, £530... couldn’t bring myself to do it. Not for an old card!!

@Gibbo I hope you put up some 3060s soon, when you’ve got enough stock I assume.

My 1650 super does the job fine right now thankfully.

The 3060 release was one of lowest yet for quantity of supplied cards i don`t no why they did it unless it was to get a one up on AMD 6700

Associate
The 3060 release was one of lowest yet for quantity of supplied cards i don`t no why they did it unless it was to get a one up on AMD 6700

There were plenty around, granted they weren't there that long but I bagged a few from various sites. Far easier than any other 30 series launch for me

Associate
I haven't tracked GPU prices in a while but how are they looking (retail prices)?

I gave up after the 6800's became impossible to get

Associate
Hi, sorry hopefully this is the right place to post this. (been lurky for months), my question is i have noticed GPUs are no longer listed under 3d printers, pretty sure thats new, does that mean that OCUK are about todo a drop? Is there somewhere else on the site we should be checking now?

Associate
Hi, sorry hopefully this is the right place to post this. (been lurky for months), my question is i have noticed GPUs are no longer listed under 3d printers, pretty sure thats new, does that mean that OCUK are about todo a drop? Is there somewhere else on the site we should be checking now?
Gibbo will give us a heads up before they drop ...finger crossed .....as normal

Associate
So a well known stationery supply website is now showing lots of gpus as 'direct from supplier'.

I've stuck my kneck out and placed an order for cards that I know have been delivered into the country this week as I had a few boxes arrive, just seems a tad odd that of all places to pop up. Prices are very good too.

Anyone else seen these listings or used the place I'm on about before?
Sounds just about believable and yet just about scammy too. Hmmm

Associate
So a well known stationery supply website is now showing lots of gpus as 'direct from supplier'.

I've stuck my kneck out and placed an order for cards that I know have been delivered into the country this week as I had a few boxes arrive, just seems a tad odd that of all places to pop up. Prices are very good too.

Anyone else seen these listings or used the place I'm on about before?
Sounds just about believable and yet just about scammy too. Hmmm

Just had a look and they are still up. Just ordered 3 @ Gigabyte 3060ti Gaming OC. Received the confirmation email, lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom