• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Strix OC, Don't want to jinx it but got my shipping email today!!! Was 34 in the queue last week! Ordered at 16:50 on launch day. I just squeaked in by the looks of it.

Thank you @Gibbo and @ScottiB for your hard work.

Please remember for everyone who is unhappy there are lots of us that appreciate you putting in the effort to reply and keep us updated. Some of us also know how hard it can be fighting suppliers!

Take care all, I hope the numbers keep increasing!

Associate
I'm genuinely going to miss this forum
I hope everyone that's still waiting receives their card soon
Peace ✌
ea ooo, seen you in the forum quite a bit, glad you've finally got yours on the way! have fun! it's been an experience to say the least, a bit longer for me but I'm nearly there.:p:eek:

Associate
They know we are waiting for them "look for other retailers" is a BS excuse. I don't see other retailers with loads for sale.

It's the same no matter the chipset...3060, Ti, 3070, 3080...even the upcoming 6700 XT....the supply of Gaming OC is a lot higher than Eagle...almost certainly because they can charge more for one.
Yeah I understand, it just a crap situation. FYI I’m not moving retailers

Associate
Strix OC, Don't want to jinx it but got my shipping email today!!! Was 34 in the queue last week! Ordered at 16:50 on launch day. I just squeaked in by the looks of it.

Thank you @Gibbo and @ScottiB for your hard work.

Please remember for everyone who is unhappy there are lots of us that appreciate you putting in the effort to reply and keep us updated. Some of us also know how hard it can be fighting suppliers!

Take care all, I hope the numbers keep increasing!

Enjoy your card my friend :)

I would not want to be Gibbo or ScottiB through all of this.

Yeah I understand, it just a crap situation. FYI I’m not moving retailers

Nor me.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
I really hope there’s a few eagles in there
There was none on the direct order that I put through last night...sending purchase orders at 8pm in the evening, I must be losing my mind.

However, the shipment that I referred to, like todays arrival, is going through distribution so we won't find out what's on that until a day or two before they arrive.

Associate
Hello, I was in the queue position 13 last week for the Aorus master 3080. And supposly arrived 4 today . And I got an email that my position is now 10..but should be 9 right?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Associate
LOL, how is there now a decrease in production this **** is just funny, it would appear all queue movements are cancellations or Asus has just stopped making the RTX3080? I think i was upset around xmas where i calculated i would have got my card around the 8th of jan on the weekly stock evey friday now I just check my emails and laugh in disbelief!

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
LOL, how is there now a decrease in production this **** is just funny, it would appear all queue movements are cancellations or Asus has just stopped making the RTX3080? I think i was upset around xmas where i calculated i would have got my card around the 8th of jan on the weekly stock evey friday now I just check my emails and laugh in disbelief!
I know it won't help with your frustration if you're a Strix non OC customer, there's been very little movement on that...but I'm fairly sure that Asus have delivered more 3080 to us since the start of Feb than any other manufacturer.

Associate
Hi all

Long, long time reader, first time poster, I got my Radeon 9800pro in person in the old Ocuk store and got my last Gpu from you guys as well, A Geforce 1080.

I ordered the Strix OC 3080 on the 25/09 and am now 288 in the que and like everyone else can't wait to get my card. I am an Irish based customer, so i'm keeping a close eye on this thread for Dpd and Brexit related updates. I'm hoping I can keep buying Gpu's and other hardware here affordably. I'm tempted to go for a 5900X but it would be a lot nicer paired with a 3080, than a 1080. Has anyone else been thinking like that about hardware now in general?

I just wanted to say Thanks for all the info and updates on here, for me it makes the situation more bearable and is really appreciated. Hopefully the next few months will be much better, good luck all

Back
Top Bottom