Winter 2020/2021

Soldato
Heavy ish Frost this morning, , but turning to the normal windy wet stormy stuff on the whole these cold sunny ones are way better, once the day gets going it feels pretty toasty in the sun

Screenshot-20210309-074009-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Soldato
I wish we could get accurate weather forecasts up to ~17 months of advance of have to choose annual leave weeks... Decent use of yesterday for first 100Km ride of year, windy/rainy now until Sunday :/

Soldato
Certainly a bit windy, just had a check on the roofing tiles, bit of rattle going on, weirdly westerlys seem to realign my freesat hd dish well though

Hah I had the opposite problem it seems to have done for the freesat reception altogether been no signal since wednesday reported the fault but its anybodies guess when they come to fix it. Meanwhile I'm stuck on Freeview and by god its terrible theres barely a dozen channels and why so many bloody radio channels who listens to radio on their TV set?

And the drought seems to have set in even earlier this year aside from wednesday and a shower yesterday its been bone dry this month and looks to continue that way

Soldato
Once when it happened I proded it with a very long stick and that did the trick, either the alignment or that connection that goes in, need to get around to having it looked at but mostly it's just the HD channels that lose the signal, but I get no freeveiw at all tbh, luckily my old panny has it built in

Soldato
Sunny again but brrr its chilly, cold even. Supposed to get even colder by the end of the week, its ok though I havn't finishing digging things over yet it needs to be cold or you're overheating.

Once when it happened I proded it with a very long stick and that did the trick, either the alignment or that connection that goes in, need to get around to having it looked at but mostly it's just the HD channels that lose the signal, but I get no freeveiw at all tbh, luckily my old panny has it built in

I'd need a very long set of ladders to get up there its three storeys high contractors use a cherry picker :D

Anyways someone must have listened because its baaaaack! Oh how I've missed you.

Man of Honour
Did we just have a light hailstorm in Southampton? :eek:

We've had a lot of hailstorms over the last 3-4 days where I am in Somerset - not long lived but quite ferocious. One of them was weird to watch as it swept away over the country side - after it past us could see it in the distance as it moved away with tendrils going down, almost like jellyfish floating in the sky, where the hail was falling looking like something alive.

Back
Top Bottom