Keyboard - wired to wireless

Soldato
I'm currently using a Corsair K95 Platinum which I quite like, but need to change for a couple of reasons:

1) I use a laptop and desktop sharing a monitor. I'd like a wireless mechanical keyboard which can connect to both desktop and laptop at the same time and switch via button/softkey
2) size - could do with something a tiny bit smaller whilst preserving numpad
3) Gaming - do a bit (FPS), not very good but is bluetooth OK?

Looking at Keychron K4 or something similar, preferably in stock in the UK!

I did look at a KVM but have limited space and ideally don't want cables running everywhere otherwise I'd just use it with the K95.

Soldato
OP
Wondering if I can get by without actually. I'm left handed and used to remap WASD to 8546 on the numpad, but I guess with a smaller keyboard I could just move the board over a bit....

Associate
I'm currently using a Corsair K95 Platinum which I quite like, but need to change for a couple of reasons:

1) I use a laptop and desktop sharing a monitor. I'd like a wireless mechanical keyboard which can connect to both desktop and laptop at the same time and switch via button/softkey
Have you looked at something like mouse without borders?

I have a k4 and can recommend my only minor complaint is it does take a while to get used to the number pad as the 0 is half sized

Soldato
OP
Have you looked at something like mouse without borders?

I have a k4 and can recommend my only minor complaint is it does take a while to get used to the number pad as the 0 is half sized

Just gave this a wee try - seems to work well, but ideally if I move the mouse off the right side of my main PC I don't want it to go to the laptop, I'd like to only do this via hotkey. Can't seem to find an option for this though....

Associate
Just gave this a wee try - seems to work well, but ideally if I move the mouse off the right side of my main PC I don't want it to go to the laptop, I'd like to only do this via hotkey. Can't seem to find an option for this though....

I think its in options disable easy mouse then by default use ctr+alt+f1 / f2 etc to switch

Back
Top Bottom