Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Sadly the changes didn't help for me, the fps stayed the same with filters on. I still get drops and stutter after a couple of games.

I blame the last windows update. I'm tempted to re-install the game or do a complete re-install OS and all.

Thats a pity. So many different things work for different people. What is your setup?

Soldato
Just played a quads with some friends. We got team wiped by a random one guy bursting into a room bunny hopping everywhere instant headshots. The other games weren't much better!!

Soldato
Did you try setting the VideoMemoryScale to 0.65? I'm sure there's some bug in there somewhere as it still hits 7.5GB VMEM with that setting but I don't get the FPS drops after a few games in a row. I would try the 457.30 drivers myself too as they were ones that specifically address perf issues on Ampere but I have had just one crash in Season 2 so far so I do not want to change anything to much :p

It was still at 0.9, I will try 0.65 next.

Thats a pity. So many different things work for different people. What is your setup?

5800X at stock except IF at 1900 cooled by Noctua D15
16Gb 8Pack ram at 3800 with fairly tweaked timings
Asus B550-i mobo
RTX 3080 with a slight under volt with no performance hit
Corsair SF600 Platinum - I worried this wasn't enough but most I've seen it pull is 500w
LG 27GL850

Soldato
It was still at 0.9, I will try 0.65 next.

5800X at stock except IF at 1900 cooled by Noctua D15
16Gb 8Pack ram at 3800 with fairly tweaked timings
Asus B550-i mobo
RTX 3080 with a slight under volt with no performance hit
Corsair SF600 Platinum - I worried this wasn't enough but most I've seen it pull is 500w
LG 27GL850

Hmm strange, I'll have a similar setup from next week as I'm swapping out my 3600 to a 5800X, I'll need to do my RAM timings again I would imagine.

Have you tried lowering your RAM speed a little?
Ill have a look to see if I get any issues too.

Soldato
I've read a few articles stating that when the new map is released, They will be changing the engine to the CW one. I thought it was meant to be staying with the MW engine?

Caporegime
Caporegime
After what this guy did to ZLaner, he's the only YouTube channel I've got set to hide. He really does clip clips to suit his agenda. So even if he was to uncover a cheater or two, his credibility is akin to the boy who cries wolf. Zero.

That's what like one guy that may or may not have been cheating? Personally this all comes down to Activision etc not doing enough personally! If they actually put the effort in to stop this from happening, BBB wouldn't exist

Soldato
Very much this! You end up calling out amazing players as hackers, as that other guy was just as good and yes he was hacking :(

I guess the risk of a ban is worth it to them with the money that can be generated from having a large following. The issue then comes when the followers want to be as good and catch wind of how its achieved. You just have to look at a lot of people copying loadouts from streamers too.

Soldato
I've read a few articles stating that when the new map is released, They will be changing the engine to the CW one. I thought it was meant to be staying with the MW engine?

It'll stay on the current one I'd imagine as its designed for large scale.

If it goes cold War that's me done because it's crap. The handling is awful. It's like you're controlling a horse at times with those horrible clippity clop footsteps and clunky movement.

Soldato
It'll stay on the current one I'd imagine as its designed for large scale.

If it goes cold War that's me done because it's crap. The handling is awful. It's like you're controlling a horse at times with those horrible clippity clop footsteps and clunky movement.

I hope it doesn't switch either. I think it would probably ruin what it has left.

Back
Top Bottom