What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
I took my Fazer off the road for winter, and I am now only using the Honda ( CB400SF )

Trouble is, that I am falling so much in love with this little bugger, that I am thinking of getting another and putting this away to restore it. Its a real little sausage!

Soldato

ACF50 treatment done on the Tiger, first time i've ever done it, few minutes with the spray gun and rest of the time going over with a rag, worked really well.

Soldato

ACF50 treatment done on the Tiger, first time i've ever done it, few minutes with the spray gun and rest of the time going over with a rag, worked really well.
Nice idea with the gun. If you didn't already, try warming up the solution before you spray it as it's very thick when cold, in really thins out with heat.

Soldato
After already replacing a tyre because of chain length shenanigans, I got a puncture after going out maybe 4 times on it.. so another one ordered.

Associate
Yeah I like the more modern looks has. Not a fan of the standard chrome.
Might pop on some LED indicators next if I can figure out what's required.
Fancy a belly pan too, for aesthetics and to keep some protection there for oil filter, last one looked like it had a few hits from stones etc

Transmission breaker
Don
Rode it to the post office for some essential work stuff.

2021cbr400rr1.jpg

2021cbr400rr2.jpg

Such a fun bike!!

Associate
Fitted a belly pan today. Before it was serviced I checked the oil filter and it had some dints etc likely from stones and other road debris. This should atleast give it some protection.

Thats how I explained it to the wife.

I just think it looks cool

d0TzrOI.jpg

Man of Honour
Bit more tinkering in the garden.
Tank pad fitted, bobbins fitted, rad guard fitted and heated grips controls moved to a flat bar mount rather than sticking up.

It appears one of the previous owners couldn't work a set of paddock stands without bashing the swing arm :rolleyes:

Next on my list full carbon fibre back end and then decide if I want to wrap the tank matt black or if the matt silver works with the carbon.

mf2ZGKY.jpg
keagcrF.jpg
QnJu2u9.jpg
kxaKels.jpg

Soldato
Bit more tinkering in the garden.
Tank pad fitted, bobbins fitted, rad guard fitted and heated grips controls moved to a flat bar mount rather than sticking up.

It appears one of the previous owners couldn't work a set of paddock stands without bashing the swing arm :rolleyes:

Next on my list full carbon fibre back end and then decide if I want to wrap the tank matt black or if the matt silver works with the carbon.

You keep moaning about previous owners did you not check before purchase ?

Man of Honour
You keep moaning about previous owners did you not check before purchase ?
To be fair I'd never have spotted a crossed thread in the foot peg or the seat bolts until I'd started taking bits off, I was aware of their inability to use a paddock stand from my checking over already.

I did miss the badly flared chain rivet though, not something I've ever thought to check.

None of it is a major issue and most has already been fixed for less than £20 and some time in the garden. I just like to have a moan :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom