Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Aiming to finish Days Gone. There is no way I could do the whole game without a break, it is just too long. However it actually draws me back in due to story, unlike say AC Valhalla which remains one of the worst games I think I've played in a long time.

Soldato
Aiming to finish Days Gone. There is no way I could do the whole game without a break, it is just too long. However it actually draws me back in due to story, unlike say AC Valhalla which remains one of the worst games I think I've played in a long time.

I find the story in valhalla lacking, but fins it a relaxing game to wander through.

Im breaking it up a bit though, rather than trying to hit it all at once, so not suffering the fatigue i did in odyssey.

I do want to hit days gone, but think will wait to play on ps5

Soldato
I find the story in valhalla lacking, but fins it a relaxing game to wander through.

Im breaking it up a bit though, rather than trying to hit it all at once, so not suffering the fatigue i did in odyssey.

I do want to hit days gone, but think will wait to play on ps5

Yes I did enjoy valhalla for about 25-30h then it just became incredibly tedious for me.
I'd definitely recommend waiting to playa days gone on ps5, it's way better with 60fps.

Caporegime
Detroit: Become Human on PS4. Really enjoying this. I’m probably going to be dead of old age before we have androids in the house doing the chores. Shame as I’d really like one to cook my meal each night. :D

Soldato

I got to London after completing about 4 other areas story arcs and just gave up, might of just been burnt out, but the story arc at London was boring and just lost me completely.
I may go back to it at some point but this one hasn't grabbed me like the previous ones.

Soldato
Completed Little Nightmares 2, great experience loved it just as much as the first, the atmosphere is phenomenal!

Only criticism would be the combat in it can be a little annoying at times

Not sure what to play next, been looking at Mortal Shell, not really heard much about it, but looks soulsy?

Associate
Finally finished career on Forza 7, the beauty of quick resume on series x helped to complete the endurance races, great game overall a 9/10. Didn’t quite look as nice as Horizon 4, otherwise it’d be a 10.
About halfway through Wolfenstein new order enjoying this one too, nice variation for a game of this type.

Soldato
Finished the Gears 5 main story, enjoyed the game but didn't bother with any of the side stuff and probably wont bother with any additional content there are just too many games to get through. Graphics were really nice in most parts of the game

Started the Outer Worlds, only played 30 minutes and I'm not sure about FPS on a pad, aiming in combat is very difficult

Had my first online race in Wreckfest, so much fun, 2 hours went by really fast just joining random races

Soldato
Played through The Pedestrian today, enjoyed it a lot. A fairly simple game, some of the puzzles can take abit of thinking, great art style and the music was fantastic Thoroughly recommend it if you like puzzle platformers

Soldato
About time I gave Yakuza 0 another go. Maybe I’ll fare better with it on Xbox than I did on PC.

I like them providing I play on easy and accept I'll never finish the minigames. I'm not spending a day learning mahjong for a bloody trophy.
I am waiting for a deal on like a dragon, I much prefer the combat route they took as I hate brawler style games (hence easy).

Caporegime
I like them providing I play on easy and accept I'll never finish the minigames. I'm not spending a day learning mahjong for a bloody trophy.
I am waiting for a deal on like a dragon, I much prefer the combat route they took as I hate brawler style games (hence easy).

Yeah, bearing in mind there are 6 of them, I will be playing on easy too and just rattling through the story. Maybe some of these infamous side quests/minigames will grip me so we'll see.

Caporegime
I can't stop playing Monster Train. Never played a deck building game in my life and was recommended it by someone else while playing Gears! It's on Gamepass so gave it a try. I play a round or two, stop do something else then get drawn back into, 'just one more try'.

Man of Honour
I can't stop playing Monster Train. Never played a deck building game in my life and was recommended it by someone else while playing Gears! It's on Gamepass so gave it a try. I play a round or two, stop do something else then get drawn back into, 'just one more try'.

Slay the Spire spoiled me and stopped me enjoying this. When you’re done give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom