Census 2021

Soldato
I never received the census form. No idea why not but bloody ridiculous considering I could have been fined £1000. I completed it online a couple of days ago though. Had to request a 16 character access code to be texted to me in order to start the census.

Caporegime
I never received the census form. No idea why not but bloody ridiculous considering I could have been fined £1000. I completed it online a couple of days ago though. Had to request a 16 character access code to be texted to me in order to start the census.

There will be opportunities after 21 March for people to complete the census if they haven't been able to do so. It's extremely unlikely you'd be fined £1,000 unless you deliberately chose not complete the census and maintained that attitude until the matter was heard in court.

Soldato
There will be opportunities after 21 March for people to complete the census if they haven't been able to do so. It's extremely unlikely you'd be fined £1,000 unless you deliberately chose not complete the census and maintained that attitude until the matter was heard in court.

Yeah, I'd read on the census application that it said to complete it by 21st or as soon as possible after.

Back
Top Bottom