**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
@Robbie_G

Just checking if there is any update on when/if the GB-001 Anti Sag Bracket Holders (CA-77N-LL) will be delivered, or indeed if they have been ordered from Lian Li yet? ... Last update from yourself someone was trying to get from Caseking but that was three weeks ago - realise you are at the mercy of Lian Li supplies but just wondering of there are any ordered/scheduled or if it is still "who knows" as far as when/if any might turn up :) ... My order is (OC4209888) - eta has popped up (then disappeared) a couple of times for this item - currently shows 1/5/2021 but I was wondering if that is actually based on real fact or just a hopeful "maybe" date ... tbh waiting getting on for three months for an item that was eta'd as 15th Feb when I ordered it and therefore I should have got in that batch is starting to wear a bit thin especially as Caseking have had stock :(

Last edited:
Associate
Bought a Galahad 240 AIO last September and the LEDs in the pump just failed... Time to find out how good Lian Li customer services are!

How did you get on

One of my galahad fans started with an annoying clicky sound, I sent them an email asking if I was able to buy one fan as I didn't want to RMA the whole unit over a fan. I got a response a few hours later saying they had Fed Exd me a replacement.

Associate
How did you get on

One of my galahad fans started with an annoying clicky sound, I sent them an email asking if I was able to buy one fan as I didn't want to RMA the whole unit over a fan. I got a response a few hours later saying they had Fed Exd me a replacement.

They were great - they got back to me really quickly and asked for a pic of the pump unit. Within a couple of hours of sending them the pic they told me a new unit was being posted. They said it would take 21-24 days to arrive but it arrived within the week. Pretty good all in all, I'd be happy buying anything Lian Li again. Now if only they'd remake the case with the fake fish-tank in the side window they'd be the best company ever :)

Associate
They were great - they got back to me really quickly and asked for a pic of the pump unit. Within a couple of hours of sending them the pic they told me a new unit was being posted. They said it would take 21-24 days to arrive but it arrived within the week. Pretty good all in all, I'd be happy buying anything Lian Li again. Now if only they'd remake the case with the fake fish-tank in the side window they'd be the best company ever :)

Did they request old one to be sent back or is that now your bonus spare aio xD?

Associate
No they didn't ask for it back. To be honest though I'm unlikely to reuse something that had already started to fail - I know it's only the LEDs but I'm not risking it!

Associate
Just ordered a Galahad 360 that's coming tomorrow, going to send back my current Asus Strix 360mm, it's not bad but it's expensive for what is not amazing cooling performance, the Galahad is far cheaper and for my money looks a lot nicer too and doesn't have an ugly USB cable coming out of the bottom of it.

Planning on getting some Unifans to put on it too when they come in stock.

Associate
Hi,

I can confirm that all fans should be in stock at the beginning of next week.

I will update on coolers on Monday.

Nice! I ordered mine yesterday and another pack a single today, got the Galahad 360 on Friday so I'll hold out till next week and install them all in!

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Looks Like Coolers have a big delay on them. ETA is currently saying May for all stock.

If you have a cooler on an order maybe look at back ordering it to avoid your order being on hold.

Associate
has anyone else had bearing problems with st120 galahad fans ?

I had that started to sound awful and fair play to Lian Li they sent a replacement, but less than a fortnight later the same has happened to another.

Caporegime
has anyone else had bearing problems with st120 galahad fans ?

I had that started to sound awful and fair play to Lian Li they sent a replacement, but less than a fortnight later the same has happened to another.
I replaced mine and put Uni fans on the Galahad 360. Seem to be working fine.

Associate
:mad: now another one of my galahad fans has started doing the exact same thing, barely a week after I replaced the one mentioned above. Time to replace all 3 with another brand I think.

Back
Top Bottom