US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
Weird its showing that its not released until the 1st of March.. :/

I didn't even know they were releasing more episodes in this series, thought they ended at 16 like they normally do.

Soldato
Similar vein as to rest of latest episodes - focusing on 2 cast members only.

Bit boring, but didn't mind this weeks, built up the tension and Gabriel?! Ooooooof!

Soldato
I'm not one to moan about this show but that episode was a complete waste of time and so so boring.
Similar vein as to rest of latest episodes - focusing on 2 cast members only.
Bit boring, but didn't mind this weeks, built up the tension and Gabriel?! Ooooooof!

You have to remember thats what these "bonus" episodes of season 10 are they are not really to push the story much but they are to tell the tale involving a few characters
to give them more screen time and flesh out the characters. It makes sense because they were filmed during Covid so having episodes with fewer cast members was safer.

Dont forget we still have the Negan's wife episode to come yet.

Yeah, was a pretty decent episode. Gabriel's 'solution' made me laugh.

I was not expecting that but it was superb however -

When Aaron had the gun it was his turn he knew it had the bullet in the chamber and Mays confirmed it with the different click. If I was Aaron as soon as Mays looked at Gabriel to say something I would have just shot Mays in the head with it ! To me it was slightly out of character for Aaron he was like a crying baby instead of thinking on his feet but maybe the massive hangover clouded his judgement

Soldato
I was not expecting that but it was superb however -

When Aaron had the gun it was his turn he knew it had the bullet in the chamber and Mays confirmed it with the different click. If I was Aaron as soon as Mays looked at Gabriel to say something I would have just shot Mays in the head with it ! To me it was slightly out of character for Aaron he was like a crying baby instead of thinking on his feet but maybe the massive hangover clouded his judgement

Yeah, I've often wondered that where people are forced to play Russian Roulette. In this case it was a dual action revolver (Colt Official Police for those who want to know), so you could easily squeeze off the remaining chambers before he knew what was happening.

Soldato
Can tell the interest in the show is gone when it's been out 2 days and i'm the first to post :p

Another improved episode for me, but then compared to the Daryl one that doesn't say much!

Did like the part where Princess realised she was crazy. It's annoying to end on a cliffhanger though if they then move away again to another character next week.

Soldato
Can tell the interest in the show is gone when it's been out 2 days and i'm the first to post :p

Another improved episode for me, but then compared to the Daryl one that doesn't say much!

Did like the part where Princess realised she was crazy. It's annoying to end on a cliffhanger though if they then move away again to another character next week.

Trying to be fair to the show. It's been a difficult year and what with the extended break mid season, it lost momentum really badly this season. I don't really mind the more character centric episodes, some of the full-on battle episodes we've seen wouldn't look out of place in an episode of the "A-Team" How many episodes to go? 2?

Soldato
That episode didn't get any better.

I get they are doing their best during covud, but it would have been better halting production.

Spoiler, daryl fixed his bike, don't know about the soup situation, daryl didn't want any.

Soldato
Yes, enjoyed this weeks - season finale too.

Wasn't sure if we were setting up for 'bad' Neegan to come back. On one hand, no thanks, but on another it would have been their fault for casting him out and leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Soldato
How does it moving to Disney+ mean people can't watch it?
LOL. I think you're being deliberately obtuse there.

I take his meaning to be as the majority of people who have watched it as part of the standard Sky package since it began, are being screwed over again as they will now have to pay extra or not have access to the channel content. No idea what Disney+ costs, but I'd take a guess at an extra £7-10 a month. To be fair it's down to Fox shutting up shop as the same can be said for Virgin customers.

Soldato
TWD is crap, really crap over the last few episodes :( But i've been with it since the begining when it was freaking awesome, so as it is due to finish next year, i'll see it through.

But of course, they will continue to milk it, Fear, World Beyond, soon Daryl and Carol (bleurgh!) and a couple of Rick Grimes movies!

As for Fox selling up, meh. I'll still get my viewing through whatever means i can - too many companies now wanting subscription fees for sub-par shows.

Back
Top Bottom