Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
sounds like you have been caught cheating and shadow banned.

Cheating ? i play maybe an hour a week if that, so i'm mostly cannon fodder. I just don't have much time if any for gaming these days. But occasionally i like to fire up a game and play, and that game these days is MW. So how do i fix it ? i wonder if people have been reporting me cos i'm crap enough to lower a teams score ?

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess it depends how I'm trying to jump.

I just don't see the problem with utilising jump in the game. What next, get rid of crouch?
Utilising is fine but spamming jump whilst your aim is relatively unimpeded is super annoying to play against. For example I was playing against a guy using slide cancelling and all that jazz and he went from prone to jumping within a single frame.

https://streamable.com/lhiyyq

I liked BF games where sight picture was very distorted when you jumped.

Soldato
Utilising is fine but spamming jump whilst your aim is relatively unimpeded is super annoying to play against. For example I was playing against a guy using slide cancelling and all that jazz and he went from prone to jumping within a single frame.

https://streamable.com/lhiyyq

I liked BF games where sight picture was very distorted when you jumped.
TBH it's just an aspect of gameplay that you need to take advantage of to not be at a disadvantage, as it's not like it's a glitch. Think of it like having a totally physics-defying rocket jump in games of old, it's just part of the engine that you can use too. I don't disagree that it's annoying, but you need to join em to beat em!

The amount of gimp suit wearing corners jumpers is insane

My favourite skin - proper nostalgia for the assassins in Half Life Opposing Force.

Soldato
I'm finding that when using the Kar and the 3.25x scope, I can see where people are through walls and trees? They look like the cloaked Predator, so a person-shaped distortion of the wall that they're behind...

Soldato
I'm finding that when using the Kar and the 3.25x scope, I can see where people are through walls and trees? They look like the cloaked Predator, so a person-shaped distortion of the wall that they're behind...
Interesting, what scope? I'll give it a try and see if it looks the same. It could be specific to your GPU drivers or just a game bug

Edit, had a quick go with the Kar98 and 3.25x scout combat. No seeing people thruogh walls and trees for me. Nvidia 461.40 drivers, 3080 FE

Last edited:
Associate
Really not enjoying Warzone anymore. Fed up with outsmarting other players, hitting them with almost a full clip only for them to spin around and kill me in what seems like 1 bullet. Even using the latest 'meta' guns it's like everyone is only getting headshots on me and I'm only getting little toe shots. Most of my friends have already stopped playing for similar reasons and for at least 8/10 of my deaths I'm asking myself what the hell just happened.
Even against obvious controller players who aren't the best at moving around but as soon as you engage them in a gunfight they have perfect aim. Frustrating.

Last edited:
Commissario
It's far too sweaty atm, I tried to see if the time-based stats around lower skilled lobbies had any truth to it earlier this morning, was not any easier as I was in a lobby with KDs of 5s and 6s!

Associate
It's far too sweaty atm, I tried to see if the time-based stats around lower skilled lobbies had any truth to it earlier this morning, was not any easier as I was in a lobby with KDs of 5s and 6s!

just wait until the new map with the rumoured 250 player capacity. Games will be almost impossible to win for casual players.

Soldato
I've never really liked warzone much but after black ops cold war was integrated I've completely stopped enjoying it. It always felt like a very shallow experience but at least it was new, I was good at it and my friends liked it so I'd play it with them.

Now they've gotten bored and we've gone back to PUBG and it's so much more enjoyable despite the fact we are all absolutely garbage, the game is clunky and slow and the remaining players are god tier gamers.

Soldato
Interesting, what scope? I'll give it a try and see if it looks the same. It could be specific to your GPU drivers or just a game bug

Edit, had a quick go with the Kar98 and 3.25x scout combat. No seeing people thruogh walls and trees for me. Nvidia 461.40 drivers, 3080 FE
Just had to clean install everything, so it'll be a few days before I get Warzone back, but I'll let you know then. Actually, it's the Cronen C480 Pro I use, so 3.5x Scout Combat Optic 3.25x magnification. Where I really notice it is on Rebirth island, looking from the roof of chemical engineering into the harbour and factory buildings, and I can't say I use it to my advantage as you do have to look quite carefully to see the warping, but it's definitely there for me. As you say, could well be my drivers on my 980ti (no idea what drivers I use though).

Last edited:
Associate
Weirdly in my experiences in online games, the main bulk of cheaters tends to be very much in the adult category. I used to think every antisocial player online (not just cheats but just general attitude problems and asshatery) were kids but experiences have shown me that most of them are way way older. I've started to believe that the older many gamers get the more of an idiot they become online.
:)

Associate
I started Warzone tonight and got a message saying my report was successful and the player/s got banned, I should think so!
I get a shadow ban and end up in lobbies with no end of blatant hackers and decide to report them while I'm there lol, on a lighter note my shadow ban has ended yay, still no explanation though.

Soldato
Just had to clean install everything, so it'll be a few days before I get Warzone back, but I'll let you know then. Actually, it's the Cronen C480 Pro I use, so 3.5x Scout Combat Optic 3.25x magnification. Where I really notice it is on Rebirth island, looking from the roof of chemical engineering into the harbour and factory buildings, and I can't say I use it to my advantage as you do have to look quite carefully to see the warping, but it's definitely there for me. As you say, could well be my drivers on my 980ti (no idea what drivers I use though).
After that clean install, I no longer have the 'seeing' through wall ability. My drivers before were from June/July 2020! Now on the ones from earlier this month.

Associate
I started Warzone tonight and got a message saying my report was successful and the player/s got banned, I should think so!
I get a shadow ban and end up in lobbies with no end of blatant hackers and decide to report them while I'm there lol, on a lighter note my shadow ban has ended yay, still no explanation though.

thats why I dont even bother playing it way to many hackers and the anti cheat seems non existant

Back
Top Bottom