Cheapest 30 day rolling contract SIM only deal?

Soldato
I'm looking to buy two SIM only contracts that cost very little each month but I'm not sure what the best deal out there is. I don't really need any data and my minutes and text messages can be quite low as well (it will mainly be for receiving phone calls).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Soldato
OP
Unfortunately not anymore. Instead of 3-2-1 (per minute-per text-per MB) it's now 10-10-5.

I'd be happy to go with that but the thing that puts me off PAYG these days is that you have to sign up for a "plan" so if you top up £10 they give you 30 days or stuff and then your credit is gone. All I want to do is be able to top up when I need it and spend it when I need it. I don't want one of these PAYG plans. Just standard credit.

Soldato
I know it was mentioned above that PlusNet operates on the EE network but will you get the same coverage and speeds as if you were actually an EE customer?

Soldato
OP
I ended up getting three SIM cards from Lebara for £4.95 each with unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 3GB of data each. Think I got quite a good deal considering I was paying £27 a month for a single contract before.

Back
Top Bottom