Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Definitely need to be seen “in the flesh” IMO.

Yeah colour suits it well. Few carbon additions here and there, not that you can pick out the detail in the wider shots.

The yellow makes it for me.

Not sure about the MK4 spoiler, I think it looks better with the standard ducktail subtle spoiler.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Been an awfully long time since I've logged on here.... but.....

o36aNha.jpeg

Had this for a year and a half now. Can't say I love the wheels being black but not been bothered to change them. The exhaust is stupidly loud despite having the bung in one of the pipes... but again, not been bothered to change it.

Done an embarrassingly small amount of miles due to a long holiday and then the joys of lockdown.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I'm not here to criticise other peoples cars.
Nice Z @Hxc, could always get those rays refurbished in silver and go back to the OEM look easily.

Soldato
Horses for courses mate, I like the wing as it finishes off the rear nicely for me.

Also 600 horsepower is a good excuse for a big wing as any.

Haha, needs a bigger rear wing then :D

I did find the new Supra a little boring with some of the colour choices, but your overall look with the yellow and the wheels really stands out.

I spy a nice 997 C4S also.

Been an awfully long time since I've logged on here.... but.....

Had this for a year and a half now. Can't say I love the wheels being black but not been bothered to change them. The exhaust is stupidly loud despite having the bung in one of the pipes... but again, not been bothered to change it.

Done an embarrassingly small amount of miles due to a long holiday and then the joys of lockdown.

TREEEE FIDDY BRAHHH!

Stunning colour, but like you say, the wheels need to go back to silver or anthracite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom