Show Us Your Motors!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
its lockdown. nobody cares. except the guy with a well established 5 car garage on the internet who has nothing nice to say about anything posted in this thread unless it's owned by a moderator.

What TVR you looking at?

Caporegime
I don't understand Motors. One minute its hip and cool to berate anyone with black wheels, the next its hip and cool to berate anyone who berates anyone with black wheels. :p

Nice car @Hxc, always fancied a 350Z, wheels do ruin the styling for me but like you I probably wouldn't have bothered getting them refurbished yet.

Soldato
I don't understand Motors. One minute its hip and cool to berate anyone with black wheels, the next its hip and cool to berate anyone who berates anyone with black wheels. :p

Nice car @Hxc, always fancied a 350Z, wheels do ruin the styling for me but like you I probably wouldn't have bothered getting them refurbished yet.

It’s never been hip or cool to berate people for black wheels, just loser behaviour.

“hOvEr CaR”

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Got a thick enough skin that some people telling me they don't like my car doesn't bother me one iota!

its lockdown. nobody cares. except the guy with a well established 5 car garage on the internet who has nothing nice to say about anything posted in this thread unless it's owned by a moderator.

What TVR you looking at?

Keep chopping and changing. What I want is a MK1 Tuscan in the stupid paint, but that makes very little sense when I live inside the ULEZ. There's a fair number of late model MK2 Tuscans and Sagaris which are registered as ULEZ compliant despite the Speed 6 never actually being EURO4. I could technically afford a Sag, it's just not a very clever use of capital right now. We'll see.

Associate
Looking forward to being able to go for long hovers with bae again...
tFCDdWE.jpg
tFCDdWE

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
scrub tier posting just needs calling out.

the black wheels conversation has been going on for many years and has remained unfunny throughout.

A Jan21 account posting about it just looks like the lowest form of bandwagoneering and post count padding.

Caporegime
I'm personally not a big fan of those ones when they are their usual two-tone silver and gray affair, I honestly assumed when I saw those that someone had taken the silver and gray ones and rattle canned them black! :p

Love the car though! :D

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Both of my cars have black wheels.

I absolutely HATE them on the M5 and I am weighing up how to rectify it. The silver wheels in the same style are diamond cut and these are factory original black so I have no idea if it is even possible to get an acceptable finish changing them to silver. I have been trying to get someone to swap my wheels for theirs but mine are absolutely 100% immaculate and most of the swaps out there are for wrecked wheels...

I was a bit on the fence about the black wheels on the RR at first but now I think they suit the car perfectly and when I get them refurbed I will keep them this colour.

Associate
I'm personally not a big fan of those ones when they are their usual two-tone silver and gray affair, I honestly assumed when I saw those that someone had taken the silver and gray ones and rattle canned them black! :p

Love the car though! :D

Honestly, I’d prefer the v-spoke option they have but the black aren’t so bad in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom