Samsung J3 Replacement...?

Soldato
Hello all,

Need to get a replacement for my mothers Samsung J3 (I think it's the 2017) version, phone is showing it's age and feeling a bit slow, plus she's been out of contract for a while. I've taken a look and there doesn't seem to be a 'new' J3 (I was hoping to just find a 'J8' or whatever).

What do I need? It must be a Samsung (as she's comfortable with the UI), nothing too big and cheap ideally - she's been happy with the J3 specs.

A quick look at Three's website shows a Samsung A12 for around the same money she's been paying, although the specs look much better than I'd expect!

She's with Three and will be getting it via a contract through them if that makes a difference (much easier to just keep her billing etc.. the same to not confuse her).

Thanks!

Soldato
The A13 is quite a decent upgrade over the J13, see here. I've also added the A41 for comparison which I'm a fan of as my Dad has one. It's a bit smaller than the A12 and might suit your Mum better. It also has a better screen, more internal storage & more RAM. Doesn't look like you can get it from Three but you could always buy it outright from Samsung & get a SIMO deal via Topcashback/Quidco as I think it would work out cheaper, though there might be a bit of additional faff!

Back
Top Bottom