* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
never did like them, just couldn't get into their music at all

What I like about some of the songs is that the guitars don't follow the singing.. It's almost like the guitar part is in symphony or in disparity with the vocal going on.

Still one of favourite Megadeth tracks, it's creepy and and always reminds me of Evil Dead :D

Soldato
I just can't stop listening to this song. The arrangement is utterly amazing and the "boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing" through the guitar riffs is hypnotic! The drumming is pretty damn good, and that bass! What do you expect from a Gojira song though eh?!

Nevermind the incredibly important message that this song represents. Amazing stuff Gojira!

Associate
one from my youth too, alice in hell and never, neverland being the obvious highlights.
they're still going, 17 albums in! I never followed them after the first few

I think it was Never, Neverland that I had. I seem to remember the CD being golden.

But yeah, I didn't really follow them much after that. Not sure why to be honest! Was surprised to look them up on Amazon Music and see so many albums

Soldato
I just can't stop listening to this song. The arrangement is utterly amazing and the "boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing" through the guitar riffs is hypnotic! The drumming is pretty damn good, and that bass! What do you expect from a Gojira song though eh?!

Nevermind the incredibly important message that this song represents. Amazing stuff Gojira!

That's gooooood....

Soldato
Hopefully the next Corpse album is a bit less average than the last 2... the first couple of cuts released were the typical 'this one is the single' type that are usually the weakest but this is a bit better even with it just being a guitar play-through.

Back
Top Bottom