• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yes!

Any future deals shall be MM and we are investigating other options.

How about assigning a unique number/code for any forum member who wants a gpu which they can input into the discount code or some comments section at checkout. Would be fairly easy to track via a spreadsheet when processing the order and no one would be stupid enough to share their code.

Soldato
Just reading through the posts, and can see the 6XXX cards are limited to one per customer. Does that include Nvidia as eventually, I'd like to get a 3080 so hopefully I can still place an order in the future if another deal comes up? TLDR if you bought a 6700XT on this offer can you still buy an Nvidia at a later date?

Soldato
Are these all gone now? I've been sat all day refreshing the MM as that was where the last 2 deals were posted?

Just happened to take a general browse across the forum and stumbled across this post.

Yeah this was the public deal he mentioned last week that 10's of people completely didnt read about and then moaned it was MM only deals.

Dont tell me you are another one that didnt read his post properly. :)

Soldato
Are these all gone now? I've been sat all day refreshing the MM as that was where the last 2 deals were posted?

Just happened to take a general browse across the forum and stumbled across this post.

The actual card was up on the website @ £10000 for a good hour before the code was posted. I bet many had it in their basket ready to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom