• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are 3060's being sold near MSRP?

Associate
Looking for a Zotac 3060 white edition, or failing that any non single fan 3060. I know there is a shortage ect, just wondered if OCUK is actually selling them for MSRP, i.e £300-£350. I have seen they have sold some recently but when they are out of stock there is no pricing.

Recently paid £350 for a 1660 super... because you know, the world sucks atm.

If there is any chance at getting a 3060 that would be a nice surprise for my Nephew.

Associate
Retailers can barely even buy any gpus anyway! Only cards you can generally get at rrp are FE. But that's 3060ti and above and rare. Otherwise just keep an eye out for an ocuk voucher deal maybe next week
Actually the easiest card to get is the 3070.

Getting a 3060ti is harder.

Associate
£369 RRP, the 3060 was £299. We wont see those prices for at least 12-18 months though. Maybe never...

The FE was £369 but the AIB's have all said that Nvidia's MSRP this series was a joke across the board and that they had no chance of hitting it without Nvidia reducing the price of the chip and board etc. Realisically the MSRP of the 3060ti is about £400 with top end cards closer to £450

To be fair MSRP has become a joke in general with companies quoting stupidly low figures just to look good in their big reveal events

OcUK Staff
Is that true? Do you have sources?

Yes it’s true!
We’re fedup of the silly impossible MSRPs that only last for five minutes when a product launches.

For example an AMD 6700 XT launched at £419.99 and the cheapest 6700 XT as of this week for us to buy is the Powercolour Fighter SKU and our cost is $575.00 plus tax which makes hitting under £500 impossible let alone the MSRP of £419.99 and we buy direct from Asia from manufacturer.

This is how miss leading MSRPs have become it’s a stunt for the first day of launch to win reviews because wow great value for money but the price is not realistic that within a month later from launch we can’t even get within £100 of the MSRP and based on our latest cost it will be a struggle to get within £200 of MSRP and actually make some profit.

To answer your question of 3060 at MSRP we sold some OC models last week at £359.99 to loyal forum members. Going rate for such models is £500-600 online and around £800 on Ebay.

Last edited:
Associate
a competitor had some 3060's the other day at £649+ vat

so the prices oc have charged to loyal members have been exceptional

Associate
£369 RRP, the 3060 was £299. We wont see those prices for at least 12-18 months though. Maybe never...

Roasted indeed. I paid £567 for mine about a month ago. Needs must I guess. I was specifically going for bang for buck performance without the hash limitations of the later RTX models. I'm for gaming not mining, but the limitations don't sit well with me.

Back
Top Bottom