BO55 ....

Soldato
Am I the only one that thinks "what a ****" when I see a number plate that has this on it or one of the many variations of it?

I would go as far as to say you're probably one of the worst employers if you need to use a number plate to tell people you're a manager/owner of a company, especially when it's on a rented german bland-mobile.

Man of Honour
But if you removed it what would all the 1 series and A series drivers do? :(

So much sad amongst the ... well I am not sure who, but them lot.

Soldato
Maybe it's a joke between spouses, since getting 'SWMBO' on a registration plate is a bit more problematic.

Maybe it was just one of the many vehicles registered in Birmingham during 2005-2006...

Soldato
Think this usually indicates they are a BO55 of something not legitimate, usually seen on blinged up RS3's / BMW M3's etc of which you can clearly see the car isn't funded by honest work which is confirmed when you see the driver usually.

Not in all scenario's of course, but most I would imagine.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would go as far as to say you're probably one of the worst employers if you need to use a number plate to tell people you're a manager/owner of a company, especially when it's on a rented german bland-mobile.

I'd guess a good portion of them are not actually the boss of anything meaningful, probably not responsible at all for any employees, loads of MLM 'boss babe' types etc.

Soldato
Wow, lot of pent up incels in this thread :p

Jealousy isn't a good character trait! Regardless of what you think, rentals and down payments on a Range Rover sport isn't cheap.

And anyway, we all know they are motability vehicles in their grans name :o

Gangster
Associate
Most private plates scream ****** to me. I especially laugh when i see them on crap like Nissan Jukes. I mean seriously, get a decent car and dont bother with the plate.

It’s rare but I’ve seen some crap cars with number plates worth more than a 50k car. Some people do it for ***** and giggles.

Back
Top Bottom