• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any updates on 5900x and 5950x pre order status's and potential stock

Associate
I like many others out there might be wandering about the current situation as to when we might potentially receive pre orders that have been placed for the processors, on the overclockers website it states that people would be updated on queue numbers, ever since i made my order back in January i have received no communication from overclockers in regards to a queue numbers, but not only with this there has been a distinct lack of communication in regards what is going on, as you will see the last post by Gibbo was on January 5th and there has not been anything since, so i have had a look around and have seen that competitors have been receiving small amounts of stock recently and are expected to receive larger amounts in the coming weeks, but still there has been no communication from overclockers in regards to their potential stock levels, so my question is what is going on guys and can we the consumers have some clarity from you in regards to when our orders will be potentially filled.

Associate
A few of us got our 5900X's on the first of April (no really). I was 36th in the que as of the start of Feb.

Hopefully you get an update soon.

Last edited:
Associate
A few 5900x and 5950x have appeared over the last couple of weeks so it seems stock is starting to reappear at last. I got my 5950X last week.

Associate
New ones have appeared on the site in the last hour or so... however prices seem to have increased as well (5900x jumped from ~689 when I added to my basket to 749 a few minutes later).
Now I'm weighing up whether the difference between the 5800x and 5900x is worth it :( Not that I can get a GPU... so no rush I guess ;)

edit: nevermind... all gone

Associate
New ones have appeared on the site in the last hour or so... however prices seem to have increased as well (5900x jumped from ~689 when I added to my basket to 749 a few minutes later).
Now I'm weighing up whether the difference between the 5800x and 5900x is worth it :( Not that I can get a GPU... so no rush I guess ;)

edit: nevermind... all gone
Yeah just looked myself and £749 don’t think it’s worth it at that price and I am in the same boat currently building a new pc got all the water cooling bits and case and fans and 2 980 pro 4.0 but can’t get a gfx card or mobo or cpu. Starting to think should I order from America seen a few 5900x and dark hero mobo over there and get it shipped here

Back
Top Bottom