Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
Was checking out a Diablo clone list and Victor Vran came up. As it's on PlayStation Now, thought I'd take it for a whirl. Not bad at all. It feels like a modern day Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance in a way.

Soldato
Finally finished the tedium. Alright to start, but got old quick.

Still having the odd day of valhalla here and there - think I took right approach with it, not trying to plough through in one go.

Soldato
Why would you finish it if you don’t like it?

I have this thing where I hate not finishing a story. Whether it be game, film, tv series, I hate not seeing a sotry through to completion. I have gotten better at stopping things, but I figured I didn't have much time left on this. I didn't but it still felt like it :D

It's one reason I often wait to see if a series gets canned after couple of years before I decide to invest.

I still sit through films I am finding boring because I have gotten about half way through before I realise it's not gelling for me :)

Mind you, I could barely figure out what the story was in The Medium :D

Man of Honour
I have this thing where I hate not finishing a story. Whether it be game, film, tv series, I hate not seeing a sotry through to completion. I have gotten better at stopping things, but I figured I didn't have much time left on this. I didn't but it still felt like it :D

It's one reason I often wait to see if a series gets canned after couple of years before I decide to invest.

I still sit through films I am finding boring because I have gotten about half way through before I realise it's not gelling for me :)

Mind you, I could barely figure out what the story was in The Medium :D

Stuff that!

There are so many games on Game Pass that if a game hasn't grabbed me after an hour or 2 I'm onto the next potential hidden gem.

Soldato
I started Resident Evil Biohazard last night

The last Resident Evil game I played was rubbish and really put me off playing anymore but this is great, amazing graphics and sound, runs fantastic and absolutely terrifying. Its really good the way they have done it I've not played an FPS like it before, it works really well on a pad and the mechanics feel solid and really well put together I feel like I'm in the Evil Dead. Cant wait to play it again later.

Soldato
Been playing through Evil Within, found it in my library and never actually played it, really enjoying it and feels almost like a RE type game, which I never knew

Took a while to get used to the camera and lesser graphics :p But really having fun with it, playing on Survival and on Chapter 6. Lots of stealth :D

Will be playing Evil Within 2 after this, should set me up nicely in time for RE 8

Soldato
Started Ghosts of Tsushima yesterday on PS5 and played for about 7 hours, primarily finding and completing side quests after the initial beginning battle sequence. Fantastic looking game but I am struggling with the combat controls and difficulty; so many combinations, with stances, and sequences to remember. I confess I am struggling and trying my best to not simply mash buttons, which more often than not leads to stagger and then death and more frustration!

Soldato
Been playing through Evil Within, found it in my library and never actually played it, really enjoying it and feels almost like a RE type game, which I never knew

Took a while to get used to the camera and lesser graphics :p But really having fun with it, playing on Survival and on Chapter 6. Lots of stealth :D

Will be playing Evil Within 2 after this, should set me up nicely in time for RE 8

Evil Within 2 is a much better experience but enjoyed both! The first had some odd tech issues resolved in 2

Man of Honour
Well I’m definitely burnt out with outriders. Got quite far in the endgame, but it’s become such a grind fest, I just couldn’t bring myself to play it today.

So, what to play next. I may aim to play through Prey, I never did finish it years ago.

Soldato
Been trying wolfenstein old blood a bit more. God, the aiming is horrible in it.

Looking is ok, but the sensitivities for ADS are awful, and no adjustments.

Think will uninstall OB and YB. Can't be dealing with awful controls.

Now need to find something else....

Soldato
Well I’m definitely burnt out with outriders. Got quite far in the endgame, but it’s become such a grind fest, I just couldn’t bring myself to play it today.

So, what to play next. I may aim to play through Prey, I never did finish it years ago.

You went at it pretty hard to be fair. It's a bit like on an MMO where people rush to get to the end and then complain there's nothing to do outside of grinding. Not that you're complaining, just meant those type of games in general.

Was same for me when I got to division 2 end.

Man of Honour
You went at it pretty hard to be fair. It's a bit like on an MMO where people rush to get to the end and then complain there's nothing to do outside of grinding. Not that you're complaining, just meant those type of games in general.

Was same for me when I got to division 2 end.

I loved the story, but the game changes so much once you finish it. I’m also not a fan of the devs approach to nerfs when there are still loads of bugs and now one that will wipe your whole inventory. Yes, I went all in :p

Back
Top Bottom