• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6800 (XT) Owners Thread.

Still got a few options going to stick it in my second pc tonight and see how it goes just to rule out any issues with my main pc components

Just noticed your posts @smithy83, i have the Aorus Master 6800xt and ive had something similar to you but in reverse, i can game all day long but sit in windows watching YT and it will randomly hard lock the comp. Ive changed PSUs and recently mobo/cpu/ram and i still had the same problem. A couple days ago i switched the bios to 'silent' rather than 'OC' and its been fine so far *touch wood*.

Associate
Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Modular Gaming Power Supply

I dont have any overclocking on my CPU or GPU. GPU temps sits around 40oc at idle i updated to the lastest bios the other day

it works fine when i am just browsing the web watching videos but as soon i load up a game it just starts to black screen its inconsistant also i can go for afew days without issue but this morning its just black screens and i have to forse a resewt to the pc
did you already try to DDU the drivers and start again? selectin factory reset on the install too. doing both of those things together has helped me a few times with random unexplained crashes.

Associate
Wonder what they'll fetch on the bay.

It does look more premium than the standard version.

Only way to be certain is to compare to my own, can someone from AMD send one out to me and I'll report back.

Associate
did you already try to DDU the drivers and start again? selectin factory reset on the install too. doing both of those things together has helped me a few times with random unexplained crashes.
yeah even reinstaled windows

still having the issue just with customer service with site i got it from hoping for a refund because as the above post show everything out of stock :(

Back
Top Bottom