Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
Yeah it's not like they are related or have any kind of connection.
Go figure.

Right but they aren't related to his death are they. The idea that people seem to have any clue what's being going on is hilarious frankly. They have no idea what's been going on yet, yet again they are brought up in a negative context.

Soldato
Can anyone deny now that Harry is nothing but a selfish, idiotic ****?

He should have spent these final weeks with his grandfather rather than chasing interviews in LA with his ***** wife. So much for family support.

Don't be so silly. He's a grown man and can live where he wants.

Soldato
Right but they aren't related to his death are they. The idea that people seem to have any clue what's being going on is hilarious frankly. They have no idea what's been going on yet, yet again they are brought up in a negative context.

How do you know the interview didn't put a strain on his health that has resulted in his recent passing away?

Man of Honour
How do you know it didn't? End of the day it is all speculation.
If a family dispute is enough to send someone off then just about anything would have done them in. It's unduly emotive and silly to suggest that M+H are in any way responsible for the death of Philip (who, as you know, was 99).

Associate
If a family dispute is enough to send someone off then just about anything would have done them in. It's unduly emotive and silly to suggest that M+H are in any way responsible for the death of Philip (who, as you know, was 99).

No more "silly" than the suggestions Phil had Saint Di killed off....

Soldato

He was 99 and saw his family trashed by his grandson on TV. It probably didn't help. End of the day its all speculation.

He was 99! NINETY NINE

Thanks for confirming his age.

Soldato
He was 99 and saw his family trashed by his grandson on TV. It probably didn't help. End of the day its all speculation.

Thanks for confirming his age.

Its always speculation until its against them isnt it.

Youre talking absolute nonsense lmao. He's been in and out of hospital for years...

Soldato
Its always speculation until its against them isnt it.

Youre talking absolute nonsense lmao. He's been in and out of hospital for years...

I'm not saying they killed him LMAO.

When you get to that age anything can knock you off, like you say he's been in and hospitals for years so maybe this additional stress didn't help. Who knows!

Soldato
I'm not saying they killed him LMAO.

When you get to that age anything can knock you off, like you say he's been in and hospitals for years so maybe this additional stress didn't help. Who knows!

Why would anyone even mention them as a factor though? Prince Andrews been noncing it up for years yet this is what tipped him over the edge.

yea ok.

Soldato
LMAO only GD could pin this on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.

Honestly the agenda.

He was 99! NINETY NINE

Who's pinned it on them? It's a possibility, nothing more, so as such it will be discussed, as you know it's a forum.....
If someone gets shot at the age of 99, what's the cause of death?

Hint, try leaving this thread if it winds you up so much.

Soldato
Who's pinned it on them? It's a possibility, nothing more, so as such it will be discussed, as you know it's a forum.....
If someone gets shot at the age of 99, what's the cause of death?

Hint, try leaving this thread if it winds you up so much.

You kinda did tho...

It isnt winding me up, im finding the nonsense you lot are talking hilarious

Soldato
You kinda did tho...

It isnt winding me up, im finding the nonsense you lot are talking hilarious

Where did I ? I said it's a possibility, which it is, unless
you actually know how he died etc ,exact causes etc that you can 100% prove that no distress from the interview etc hastened or caused the end.

Back
Top Bottom