• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I meant one of those spammable "add to cart-> checkout" links, but I'll dig around in telegram for a future drop :D
There isn't one as the Shop in question creates a new link for each drop.
The closest you can get to is sign up to discord alerts that will normally provide you with a link to the page of the gpu.
Maybe if someone has created a script for the Nvidia site that normally shows when it comes in stock you can beat the crowd.

Associate
There isn't one as the Shop in question creates a new link for each drop.
The closest you can get to is sign up to discord alerts that will normally provide you with a link to the page of the gpu.
Maybe if someone has created a script for the Nvidia site that normally shows when it comes in stock you can beat the crowd.
Thanks! I had found some 4 month old Reddit posts about the US store add-to-cart links, but I guess the system changed since then (for the better?).

Associate
Thanks! I had found some 4 month old Reddit posts about the US store add-to-cart links, but I guess the system changed since then (for the better?).

Not sure what it was like before tbh, this is the first time I looked into buying a FE card.
However I have come across a script on one of the discord groups for another retailer that adds the product and takes you to the checkout screen. I have not tested the script myself however as I don't need anymore gpu's at the moment. The script in question was for the new AMD cpu's however I am sure its pretty easy to modify it for other products.

Man of Honour
They were both pretty quick today, Telegram a minute or so faster than discord on my watch.

Managed to get through to checkout on a 3080 but it cancelled it either because of credit card problem or because I already got a 3090 earlier in the year.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Some of these alerts are not as instant as they were a few months back. Some are taking about 5 mins to chime off after the actual listing, which in most cases is 4 mins too late when theres not much stock to go about..

I'm now following on Twitter, Telegram and Discord... hopefully one of them comes through before stock is gone.

Associate
Looks like the fe seller have upped their game in terms of the fe cards. They seemed to have up banned anyone who’s brought one before from even seeing the site. I looked today but it wouldn’t let me on at all, I tried my friends phone and it come up straight away. The discord group I’m in shows it’s clearly worked as load’s of people have managed to order their 1st card.

Associate
They were both pretty quick today, Telegram a minute or so faster than discord on my watch.

Managed to get through to checkout on a 3080 but it cancelled it either because of credit card problem or because I already got a 3090 earlier in the year.

They have upped their game in terms of in forcing their 1 per person policy. Loads of people on discord have had 2nd orders cancelled. One even used his gf’s name, address, credit card but his phone which he ordered from before and he got his cancelled.

Soldato
I’m surprised so many of you seem to get payment issues shopping for GPUs.

It’s not just a few, it’s literally every drop loads of you report it.

I think its a high fraud area, when I order from ocuk I have to use amazon pay, all 3-4 times I tried to use debit card to buy PC parts from them was blocked for security checks, and when I got my 3080 I was wary of same issue so used same for that as well.

Soldato
Looks like the fe seller have upped their game in terms of the fe cards. They seemed to have up banned anyone who’s brought one before from even seeing the site. I looked today but it wouldn’t let me on at all, I tried my friends phone and it come up straight away. The discord group I’m in shows it’s clearly worked as load’s of people have managed to order their 1st card.
This is good news and about time retailers took a stand against the repeat scalpers.

Back
Top Bottom