Mercedes Benz and AMG Owners

Man of Honour
It must be him, proper suited sort, that is who I would expect to work on my car.

Good investigation work.

Now that chap Neil Armstrong who built my Kettle, any ideas?

Soldato
Oh **** off the lot of ya! :cry:

I literally just googled his name and found he worked for Mercedes... fail on me! In other news, I have been really busy today and not focused lol

Soldato
So not sure if this has been done, but for this with AMG Merc's, who 'Hand Crafted' your engine?
There's a massive thread on mbworld I saw with these. I'm sure I took a clear photo of mine on my C63 but I can't find it, so here's a zoomed in one from a larger engine photo. It's Marcel Somethingorother.

mq41lbG.png

Soldato
I think the guy that did mine is the cowboy of the outfit, if he couldnt stick the plaque on straight goodness knows whats the engine is built like. I think I would have preferred the retired VP of sales and marketing to build mine :p

d7szfBO.jpg

Associate
w212 e250 reporting rear right tail light and rear right brake light warning but both appear to be fine?
I have seen the info about resoldering the resistors so thought that would need doing but doesn't seem like it
Any ideas?

Soldato
Ordered a CLA AMG 35 Shooting Brake in January, originally meant to be an April delivery. Now they are saying there’s still no allocation and likely will be July before it’s allocated. Probably an August/September delivery. Bah!

It was between this and a BMW 320i M Sport Tourer so may see how long it’ll take for BMW to get me one of them.

Back
Top Bottom