• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Just bought a 1080ti for £108??

Associate
Definitely all scams but even worse if you get shipped a house brick or something it will make it even harder to get your money back, as tracking will show delivered. If it's too good to be true, it ALWAYS is!

Soldato
I see 2 listings for cheap that arent broken cards.

One says item not found when I click it, wtf?
The other is multiple used cards, yet check this description.

Beast of a card and owned by me from new, excellent condition and working order.
Will come in original box with all documentation and anti static bag
Card is in fantastic condition as it was barely used, it's never been mined or anything like that, barely a spec of dust on it and works exactly as it should.

Beast of a card, all 13 of them?

Associate
I see 2 listings for cheap that arent broken cards.

One says item not found when I click it, wtf?
The other is multiple used cards, yet check this description.

Beast of a card, all 13 of them?

Hardly been used and they are selling way below current rate lol :p anyone that reads and is following the market will know its a scam. Or at least they should!

Soldato
I had this with a 3080, the guy had 100% feedback and all his other sales were wood figures, it was a hijacked account.

Paypal sort of stopped the payment in-between and said I was lucky there was a chance I could have lost the money.

Associate
I had this with a 3080, the guy had 100% feedback and all his other sales were wood figures, it was a hijacked account.

Paypal sort of stopped the payment in-between and said I was lucky there was a chance I could have lost the money.
I would have thought the Paypal buyer protection would mean you don't actually lose out?

Associate
Its happened me twice, once I put the bid in and let them know it was probably BS, it didn't ship next day so refunded after a total of 3 working days (5 including that weekend) and another where they spotted it was dodge rather than me, and told me to wait until it didn't arrive to report which took from Friday to the following Friday to get it back.

There were 6800 xt msi gaming x trio's at £580 last night, 15 of them but listed as 6800's with a product ID google couldn't find. Shipping free Worldwide from London from an Australian account no less lol

Was still tempted because I've been well covered previously but just be ready to take photos or video's of the 'unboxing'.

Soldato
Never sell anything on that auction site of any value.
Never sell on that auction site to anyone that has never sold anything as there are MANY buyers only accounts, so feedback means nothing to them.
That auction site has slowly been rebranded to businesses and what it was set up for, (joe bloggs selling his stuff) went out of the window as soon as 'buyers protection came in'. Somewhere in between amazon and etsy. I only buy on there now.

For joe bloggs to get rid of gear now - plenty of BETTER and cheaper ways of doing it now.

Back
Top Bottom