Poll: Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2021, Imola - Race 2/23

Rate the 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Great drive by Max to be fair, good recovery from Lewis and Lando what a race.

Somebody should finally tell Mazepin that you're only meant to do donuts when you win.

Man of Honour
Hamilton pit radio - Nice work Lewis, that is an awesome recovery. Great battle back to P2.

Toto - Lewis, Super, super drive. You are leading the championship.

Hamilton - Awesome job guys. Apologies for that mistake earlier on. But we live and learn. Onto the next one.

Pit - Indeed mate, indeed.

Man of Honour
Verstappen pit radio - Ok Max, great work. It's not always all about the Saturday. Nice job.

Verstappen - Haha! Yes! That was tricky out there. Great job guys. We managed that really well. Thank you.

Horner - Mega job. Mega, mega job Max. Difficult afternoon but you nailed it.

Soldato
Ham must be happy with that. Stopped for a minute in the wall and picks up 2nd and leading the championship

That's why you can never count out Hamilton. He always seems to maximise his points, no matter what. He made an uncharacteristic mistake, had a damaged car, poor pitstop, and still managed to get second. While Verstappen is fast and seems to have a worthy car this year, he had his own mistakes, and I think you have to do more than that to beat Hamilton across a whole season. If that was Hamilton's one big mistake this year, then I think that it will be very hard for Verstappen to beat him without a significant car improvement or pulling up the best driving in his career so far.

Man of Honour
Norris radio - What a race huh? Nice job everyone. Hopefully I've repaid for my mistake yesterday, it's deserved. A lot of hard work. The boys and girls back in the factory, thanks a lot, it's a cool car to drive.

Pit - Excellent job mate. Well done.

Norris - He heeee!

Pit - Lando, great job mate. Great job. Amazing job the whole weekend. Well deserved podium. You are the 3rd fastest today and yesterday.

Norris - Nice! Cheers. Gracias amigo!

Pit - Vamos!

Back
Top Bottom