Outriders

Soldato
I have just completed the story mode last night with my Techno.

What would be best to do next? I am thinking of just going back and doing all the side quests

Soldato
I have just completed the story mode last night with my Techno.

What would be best to do next? I am thinking of just going back and doing all the side quests

Working to get to WT15 by doing side quests. A good number give you more insight to more of the story if you're interested and you get some legendary gear by doing all the hunts and assassinations if you not done those as well as building world tier at end along with titanium.

Soldato
Working to get to WT15 by doing side quests. A good number give you more insight to more of the story if you're interested and you get some legendary gear by doing all the hunts and assassinations if you not done those as well as building world tier at end along with titanium.
Cheers,

I have left crafting for the time being and saved all the resources I have got through the game so far.

I am level 28 so still a few levels off 30 so may farm till 30 then do quests so I can start getting level 30 items. left the WT set to auto which is currently WT 7

Soldato
This is my second run through as Devestator, would like another run through solo as another class but do not know which.
Any suggestions?
Give the techno class ago, first play through for me and quite enjoyed it.

Managed to get to level 30 tonight so getting there just need to decide on a build and what to look out for

Soldato
I am so slow, two thirds through my second playthrough as Devestator and have just learnt the power of my melee when married to a freezing pistol, it is awesome.:D

Soldato
I am so slow, two thirds through my second playthrough as Devestator and have just learnt the power of my melee when married to a freezing pistol, it is awesome.:D
No rush at all so take as long as you want lol.

How do you increase the CT for expeditions? I am currently on WT4 and need to progress to 5. I have been playing multiplayer since completing story mode so unsure how this has got to CT4 in the first place lol

Soldato

How do you increase the CT for expeditions? I am currently on WT4 and need to progress to 5. I have been playing multiplayer since completing story mode so unsure how this has got to CT4 in the first place lol
No idea mate, I'm at tier 4 which is about where I should be, even then I have had to drop it once or twice with a couple of the big bosses.

Soldato
No idea mate, I'm at tier 4 which is about where I should be, even then I have had to drop it once or twice with a couple of the big bosses.
My game is on WT7 but for expeditions its on CT4

I can do WT7 without any issues through story mode etc

Associate

CT & WT are 2 different things,both go up to 15, but highest gear you can get on wt15 is 42, CT is exclusively for expeditions, & at ct 15 you can get level 50 gear drop, WT u can level up by replaying missions, farming monster/manhunts, or just plain grinding an area, CT you can only level up by getting a silver time or better on an expedition at your highest tier, except you need to get a gold time at ct 15 to open eye of the storm i think.

Soldato
CT & WT are 2 different things,both go up to 15, but highest gear you can get on wt15 is 42, CT is exclusively for expeditions, & at ct 15 you can get level 50 gear drop, WT u can level up by replaying missions, farming monster/manhunts, or just plain grinding an area, CT you can only level up by getting a silver time or better on an expedition at your highest tier, except you need to get a gold time at ct 15 to open eye of the storm i think.
Ty for the info, managed to join some random tonight and managed to get it to ct7 with ct8 being next in line.

Need to make note of what I need for my build so I can easily check items, you get so much loot at the end of expeditions.

Associate
Finished the main story, ashamed to say I had to drop it to WT2 to beat the boss. Overall I enjoyed the story and back story elements, nothing particularly clever but it was well presented and I’d be happy to see more added at a later date.

Still on lv29 so time to do some side quests and start gearing up.

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how I can become the team leader, have joined a random team to do expeditions and that has been fun so far but I cannot move on to another one as I am not the team leader.

I can only see how to 'Join a Random Team' but not be the leader.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Can anyone tell me how I can become the team leader, have joined a random team to do expeditions and that has been fun so far but I cannot move on to another one as I am not the team leader.

I can only see how to 'Join a Random Team' but not be the leader.

I think its luck of the draw, I'm never team leader when I join a random team. I have left my party open and had randoms join me and that's when I became team leader.

Back
Top Bottom