*** Lian-Li O11D Mini Snow Edition ***

Soldato
So would this be a suitable case for a NAS/VM solution? I know the storage bays aren't there, what I was thinking, if you could use the side bracket area to have some "disk trays" then it would be a great case and moving some of the storage out of my main pc and having a proper backup solution is much needed for me. May also give me the push to upgrade the core of my main rig.

Associate
Just ordered 9 x Lian Li UNI SL120 Fans to go with this case ... only £225 :D

Are they event any good? Better then nocta ones?

They are very good. They look excellent and are extremely quiet and performance is about right for the price. I too have 9 of these fans. They are definitely pricey but worth it. The RGB is nicely done as well, it's not too flashy as it's just on the outer edges. But it might not be enough for some...

Of course you could go cheaper with the fans but if you're going to be showing them off in this case, I'd say go big or go home.

Associate
I've only recently finished moving my system into an 011 XL (from a regular 011) but this looks niiiiice... maybe a second system for under the TV? Actually scratch that, can you ask Lian Li if we can have an 011 raspberry pi enclosure? I'll literally pay anything for one :cry:

Associate
I was hoping it would be in my hands Thursday / Friday ready for this long weekend. Ah well, not really much can be done if it has been delayed from their distro.

Same here, it's going to be a lengthy weekend with not much happening now.

At least there's plenty of sun where I am.. BBQ it is I reckon!

Maybe if someone tags one of the admins, they could give us a legitimate update.

Back
Top Bottom