BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Caporegime
I have a 128ti but never driven an m135i. Thought it came pretty well specced as standard to be honest.
Would really like to know more about your experience so far Cliffy, a 128ti is something I'm considering as a Lease. Did you opt for any of the additional option packs? What colour did you go for and did you take the option for the Pilot Sport tyres?

Soldato
Would really like to know more about your experience so far Cliffy, a 128ti is something I'm considering as a Lease. Did you opt for any of the additional option packs? What colour did you go for and did you take the option for the Pilot Sport tyres?

Other than someone driving into me at a B and Q car park it's all been positive. I only added sun protection pack (tinted windows) and upgraded stereo. It's pretty well kitted out as standard to be fair, i might have gone for the wireless charger and heated steering wheel had i given it more thought. Standard tyres on it, they seem ok from my experience, done some relatively fast country driving in Sports+ mode and always felt comfortable on the corners. it is definitely very fun to drive, plenty of responsiveness at all speeds and it sounds pretty awesome (yet to hear it from outside). It's a little flighty with torque steer so if you don't want that it's probably one to avoid.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Other than someone driving into me at a B and Q car park it's all been positive. I only added sun protection pack (tinted windows) and upgraded stereo. It's pretty well kitted out as standard to be fair, i might have gone for the wireless charger and heated steering wheel had i given it more thought. Standard tyres on it, they seem ok from my experience, done some relatively fast country driving in Sports+ mode and always felt comfortable on the corners. it is definitely very fun to drive, plenty of responsiveness at all speeds and it sounds pretty awesome (yet to hear it from outside). It's a little flighty with torque steer so if you don't want that it's probably one to avoid.
Thanks. Any pictures? Oh and what tyres come on it as standard?

Soldato
It felt like it at the time as the whole car seemed to lift up and shunt over a bit (was a big transit that did it). Luckily only minor damage, costing me £240 to fix. I was very gutted, not helped by the fact that when i pulled over and got out the van shot off through a red light.

From the reactions of the photo when i bought it i don't think it has many fans on here.

Caporegime
It felt like it at the time as the whole car seemed to lift up and shunt over a bit (was a big transit that did it). Luckily only minor damage, costing me £240 to fix. I was very gutted, not helped by the fact that when i pulled over and got out the van shot off through a red light.

From the reactions of the photo when i bought it i don't think it has many fans on here.
Their miss imo. I mean it’s not gorgeous, but it’s growing on me!

Man of Honour
I think the new 1 series is a decent looking car. I don't like the stickers etc they put on the 128ti as standard but the car itself is about as nice as the 1 series has been.

Man of Honour
How do I go about getting a drive in an F80 M3? Is it a case of finding an AUC in stock local to me and then asking them? I'd rather use my local dealer if I can however they never seem to have any stock.

Associate
How do I go about getting a drive in an F80 M3? Is it a case of finding an AUC in stock local to me and then asking them? I'd rather use my local dealer if I can however they never seem to have any stock.

That's the best bet. My local dealer was more than happy to accomodate a test drive on one in stock even though I had no intention of buying it, I just told them "If I'm a fan I'll see if you can source me one in the spec I'd like and buy it through you", generally gives them enough incentive to do it. Annoyingly for me I'm under 25 so they wouldn't let me in the end.. ended up buying blind but was very pleasantly surprised. Coming from a 2015 S3.

Caporegime
I think the new 1 series is a decent looking car. I don't like the stickers etc they put on the 128ti as standard but the car itself is about as nice as the 1 series has been.
No cost delete option as well.

Got a quote which is very competitive.

kU4acs1U.png

Back
Top Bottom