Expectation vs Reality

Associate
Dug up some old pics while impatiently waiting for my lounge to be done ...

Showroom 1

KmoTfTA.jpg

Showroom 2

9lbQL4v.jpg

Reality 1

zIBHmTu.jpg

Reality 2

PqLXegZ.jpg

Lounge as well SOOOON. Existing customer prices were lovely.

Oh ... reality when pressing the RGB button ...

cd4H7Uq.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
which shop is that?

Hammonds.

From the advice I had, Hammonds and Sharps are the lowest cost fitted furniture people. Personally the ranges I liked at Sharps didn't offer mirrors on the fronts and they didn't have matching bedframes, as as soon as I saw this stuff I went with in the showroom I had to have it.

Strachan wanted £10-12k just for my current lounge design which Hammonds have priced for under £3k. But its also real wood vs vinyl or painted.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Where's the big padded headboard?

I could have gotten a wall mounted one, fabric or matching vinyl / mdf backing, but it was ill advised, plus I moved it all the way towards one corner after it was done.

While the wall mounted stuff looks nice, your pillows would end up constantly falling off the back and it gets locked in place so no moving it after, though you can always get it added later as extras, I didn't really need or want anymore than just the furniture.

Going to be considering hard wired proper lighting for my lounge media units though because they will have either open or glass doors.

Also the nicer contrasting dark bedsheets I have are already super faded after several washes, as well as everything now being covered in mess.

Last edited:
Soldato
No problem, actually reinforcing its as good as the showroom.

You get what you see.

Cant wait for them to do my lounge in August.

Bit of a confusing thread title then, I was also looking for the problem :p

Expectation Vs. Reality refers to a series of images and videos featuring a side-by-side comparison illustrating an obvious discrepancy.

Soldato
8b611136ead0d4c247f0fef92925f284.jpg

5a85ee79d0307224048b4675

Back
Top Bottom