** NEW LG 32" MONITOR EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK - PRE-ORDER PROMO **

Permabanned
Suppose depends on your height but I was looking down on it far too much for my neck, and as you put it is not an expensive panel so a good fill gap for me till Samsung bring out a non abortion/plagued with QA issues (after the G7) G8 or such.

HDR caused me issue on this but not the G7 but that may be Windows 10 new Auto HDR setting and HDR10 is pointless so it is turned off (do not buy any HDR10 panel for HDR).

Soldato
How much longer will these be on offer? Looking at grabbing a monitor as we've just bought our first house and I can finally get a proper desk setup again.

I do however need a desk prior to ordering one.

Permabanned
If anyone finds the blacks look silver/grey like I did for week even a full screen black test photo/video looked like IPS glow, yes this is a VA or total uniformed backlight bleed then turn the Black Stabilizer right down to 0/0FF and only use it if a game needs it and it will look like proper black now.

Was disappointed since I got it and only just seen a newer review mention this.

Permabanned
It is but for me stand was too low for me and not adjustable (the 650-B is the same monitor but with an adjustable stand), if you find the same I can point you towards one I bought that is fine (some are not so fine and wobble etc) so I did my homework and am happy now.

Associate
For anyone who isn't a forum member or don't have enough posts: LG are paying for shipping on all their monitors from OCUK in June too.

Loads of discounts across the LG range, and free shipping to be had!

Any discounts on LG ultrawides? I've just ordered a Dell but could cancel if there's anything in the pipeline this month.

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom