Winter 2020/2021

Soldato
I swear the weather knows when our Bank Holiday weekends are...

Here we are and it's already cool, with rain showers set in for the rest of the day and most of the weekend. :(

Should be fine saturday and sunday which is all I care about monday doesn't look too good but I'm not going anywhere except the supermarket so thats ok.

Soldato
Today has been awesome same forecast for. Sat and Sun, Monday much needed rain and a pulse of swell

Sky with bottle of red, awesome

Screenshot-20210430-203527-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Soldato
Winter isn't over yet!
bcbzNLm.jpg
We had an awesome day snowboarding today. No tows running so we had to do a lot of walking but it did mean we had this entire run to ourselves.
Something I Havnt tried but on my to do list, have a pretty good idea what it probebly feels like afterwards if its anything like the buzz I get from bodyboarding.
Looking forward to tomorrow's sun
Would post in the summer thread it's just that this is on the first page,( unnecessary TV room, veiw warning) edited for drunken spelling

Screenshot-20210501-212819-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Saturday at one point it went from sunny and reasonably warm to sudden temperature drop and heavy hail for a few minutes and got down to almost 0 during the night. Sunday had frozen rain kind of stuff as well. Not breaking free of the grip of it yet :s

Not a fan of this mucky weather.

Soldato
Fri sat very sunny and nice tbh, today errr very wet and windy, had a bodyboard in polzeath but short period and not ideal but great fun and exercise, at least no hosepipe needed today had a nice nap on the sofa listening to the storm

Man of Honour
Yes it's been dry but it's still been ****** cold! I'm still cycling in my winter gear most days!

Been kind of meh in that respect - during the day way too warm for my winter gear at work, but then night comes on and it is way too cold without it. Difficult to get a good balance.

Soldato
The last few days have seen nothing but wind and rain then last night it hailed like hell against bedroom windows and then today we have had thunder and lightning.
Roll on next winter and see if we have better weather then - I am fed up with this.

Back
Top Bottom