is there a worse app then youtube music?

really do dislike this app compared to play music.

just a shame it's part of youtube premium else i'd not use it.

any way, can someone tell me how when i have a playlist of 200 songs, to get it to acutally play that full playlist and not just 30 odd songs then stop? total crap that when i click shuffle, it just loads some of the songs and then doesn't continue when it gets to the end.

also,

can someone tell me how to make it so when i search for an antist, then click songs, and click play to one of them, i get it to just play that artists songs, not 2 of them, then a random mix of crap from other artists i never searched for?

i just want that artist hence why searching just that artist

god damn this is a terribly crap app for music it really is.

Soldato
god damn this is a terribly crap app for music it really is.
I posted much the same on here when they discontinued GPM and forced everyone into YTM. It really is a pile of excrement and Google should be thoroughly ashamed. I ditched it and went to Spotify Duo along with my girlfriend. I'd love to know how many people left YTM because I never heard a good word said about it. It's shockingly bad and you know what, I wish I ditched it sooner because Spotify is so much better it's unreal.

Soldato
OP
I posted much the same on here when they discontinued GPM and forced everyone into YTM. It really is a pile of excrement and Google should be thoroughly ashamed. I ditched it and went to Spotify Duo along with my girlfriend. I'd love to know how many people left YTM because I never heard a good word said about it. It's shockingly bad and you know what, I wish I ditched it sooner because Spotify is so much better it's unreal.
i bet it is, however i pay for youtube premium and don't wish to have both a spotify and youtube subscription.

Soldato
I don't mind YTM. Admittedly my use case is quite different from those already mentioned. I CBA with playlists - I have one and it rarely goes beyond 15 songs, it's basically a dynamic list and gets updated with anything I'm particularly listening to. Other than that I just let YTM do its thing with regards auto lists or 'Radio' suggestions and it does the job.
I should caveat by stating I signed up via the VPN so for £1.20pm I am not going to complain.

Soldato
OP
I don't mind YTM. Admittedly my use case is quite different from those already mentioned. I CBA with playlists - I have one and it rarely goes beyond 15 songs, it's basically a dynamic list and gets updated with anything I'm particularly listening to. Other than that I just let YTM do its thing with regards auto lists or 'Radio' suggestions and it does the job.
I should caveat by stating I signed up via the VPN so for £1.20pm I am not going to complain.
Of course you don't mind if you don't use any of its features :p

Soldato
Of course you don't mind if you don't use any of its features :p
I’m a man of simple pleasures :D
I really just use it as a library. I’m more of a broadcast radio person anyway but it’s nice to have a service where I can look up and play any song I want free of ads etc.

I’ll get my coat :p

Associate
I was on Google Play Music as I got a reduced subscription price and it allowed me to upload my own CD's.

I've kept the reduced subscription on Yahoo Music, but it's so naff I'm thinking of paying more for Spotify. Typical Google, they implement something that works, but don't invest in it or make it actively cr*p.

Back
Top Bottom