Invincible

Soldato
I suppose that was an obvious place to end the first season, even after 8 episodes. Up to about issue 13 out of 140-something in the comics to give people an idea of how much material there is to go.

Soldato
Really enjoyed this, didn't like the "oh no, they're dead", "oh wait, no they are not" - had that a few times with some of the characters.

Also how did they get away with Dark Wing? (legally).

Associate
I don't think I've ever seen a better animated series. As gory as the final episode was, I thought it was more hardcore emotionally than visually. I am really looking forward to the next series.

Soldato
This was such a surprise and a great one. Tried to convince some friends to watch but animation is a hard sell (is for me as well to be fair) but the closest I can get is saying it's kind of like an animated version of The Boys.

Soldato
This was such a surprise and a great one. Tried to convince some friends to watch but animation is a hard sell (is for me as well to be fair) but the closest I can get is saying it's kind of like an animated version of The Boys.

I think a lot of people get it into there heads that animation is either for kids or over rated sitcoms.

I've convinced a few people to watch animated stuff over the years and its ended up changing their minds, but a lot are just not interested and unwilling to try things out unfortunately.

Grave of the Fireflies used to be my go-to 'mind changer' but it actually had the opposite effect on a couple of people I know. lol

Associate
I know next to nothing about the comics but heard good things about this show so binge watched all the episodes today...totally shocked me how good this is, the voice acting, the animation wow! just wow!

Associate
The twists aren't catching me off guard since apart from some rearranging of certain b plots it's following the comics closely but damn what an adaptation.

Back
Top Bottom