Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A small upgrade :eek::eek:
IMG-20210501-113306.jpg

IMG-20210501-113348.jpg

Soldato
I must admit I had a nosey, same action on my cp1 pistol which I can't fault. Worth looking at at 3d printed mags if you feel you need a couple, the stock mag isn't the greatest like many spa designs.

Had any range time with it yet?

I find the first shot out the mag doesn't always work properly.
Only been playing in the garden with it. Zeroing in etc...
Struggling to pump it back up at the moment. Bought a second hand pump, which if I dead head, pumps up to 200bar no probs, but plugged in the gun I can't get it to go above 50bar.
Still 100bar in there, but thought I'd just be able to 'top it up' Just wanted to test the pump.

Associate
I find the first shot out the mag doesn't always work properly.
Only been playing in the garden with it. Zeroing in etc...
Struggling to pump it back up at the moment. Bought a second hand pump, which if I dead head, pumps up to 200bar no probs, but plugged in the gun I can't get it to go above 50bar.
Still 100bar in there, but thought I'd just be able to 'top it up' Just wanted to test the pump.

Leak on the filling probe maybe? Poor seal with the filling port would be my first guess.

Soldato
It gets to 50bar and is solid, no leak. It's all brand new gun and filling adaptor.
What I've noticed is that the pump, pumps on the upstroke, which is why I couldn't do 100bar, let alone 200bar!
Why the hell would it pump in the up, no chance! Wonder if previous owner too the pump apart and put a one way valve back in round the wrong way.
Probably have to take it back to the shop.

Back
Top Bottom