High Flow Next, High Flow 2 & High Flow lt flow sensors *Owners Club*

Associate
I'm tempted to buy two for my loop but the possible customs charge is putting me off doing so, I really wish a retailer in the UK had this in stock.

Soldato
It will be interesting to see how long these screens last.
If it's anything like the other NEXT products it will last quite a while, but will burn in if you only have a static display.
Happily though, they do also sell the screen modules seperately for all these, so it's somewhat easier to replace than certain other brands...!

Associate
I am also waiting to get one of these. I have a D5 Next, which I love. I use it to control 10 fans (I have a 1080 radiator with 9 fans, and then I have 1 internal case fan connected as well). The built in SATA powered fan controller is a total god-send as my motherboard is terrible and has 2 fan headers. My experience with the D5 Next has led me to get an AquaComputer UltiTop reservoir from OC.uk (due tomorrow), and I am waiting for the Next High Flow to come into stock. I can be patient, as I don't really NEED it, but it is just such a beautiful piece of kit that I want to have it mounted to the top of my external 1080 radiator.

Associate
I run all 9 fans into the D5 Next fan slot as it has a full integrated fan controller that supports up to 25W (my fans are low wattage so spiking at 10-11 total).

I control the fans through the Aqua Suite software. Sometimes I use a curve profile based on the water temps, other times I just set both fan and pump to 50% as this is almost silent and gives great temps.

D4N

D4N

Associate
I'm tempted to buy two for my loop but the possible customs charge is putting me off doing so, I really wish a retailer in the UK had this in stock.

Theyare cheap enough not to attract customs charges. You could order 2 separately so they don’t break the £135 threshold.

Associate
Theyare cheap enough not to attract customs charges. You could order 2 separately so they don’t break the £135 threshold.

yeah, basically what he said. I just ordered and received a radiator from Germany. Total cost including shipping and tax was £115, so below the customs threshold, so no customs to pay. Be careful though as you want to make sure you order from a store that adds UK VAT at point of sale to avoid getting hit with that and processing fees at import. Also, I think the total cost including shipping may be used to determine if the good is above the threshold or not. I am not crystal clear on that, but I am just being cautious at the moment.

My poor son got hit with £50 import duty and fees for a high end keyboard order just after Brexit. That made us all do our research here (and a few hours of helping his dad in the garden paid off his debt).

Associate
The shipping cost should not be included - the exporter just needs to declare the value - if its £135 or less then the exporter must have charged UK VAT and there will be no customs charge (on non-excise goods). If the value is over £135 then the customs duty will be charged on both the value of the goods plus all shipping costs.

This is just similar to buying from sellers in North America for example, something I have done many times in the past if its something not readily available in the UK. My daughter recently paid custom charges for trainers from the US but she had done the research and was ready for it. I don't really understand why trainers are worth so much but then when I think about what I'll have to pay for my next GPU when they finally become available I can't really criticise.

In the early months I had tried to buy goods valued over £135 from a few EU sellers and have asked for VAT-free prices but got nowhere. They seemed to all be focused on adjusting their business so they can continue as UK businesses. It'll just take time to get back to where we were apart from prices - however we've seen more disruption to prices by the semiconductor supply issue than we have from leaving the EU.

Soldato
OP
Will the high flow 2 + quadro fan controller be able to make my radiator fans spin according to the water temperature?

Found some info:
"In addition to setting fanspeed manually, fan speed can also be controlled by temperature. In temperature controlled mode, set point controllers aswell as curve controllers are available. If the corresponding temperature falls below the set limit, connected fans can either beswitched off or be kept running at an adjustable minimum speed. "

Last edited:

D4N

D4N

Associate
I’ve bought a High Flow 2 as well now, it arrived today. I’m going to upgrade the water cooling on my other pc to use Aquasuite. I’ve bought an Octo 8 fan controller to pair with it and I’ve got a Vision Touch on the way to remotely monitor it all.

Associate
contemplating on getting one of these for my rig. Can't seem to find a detailed dimension diagram for the gadget, so if anyone can tell me the depth from the ports to the front of the device would be much appreciated. Pic for reference.

And i assume you can reverse the propellers on this so the inlet is on the right rather than left?

B6kLjXml.jpg

D4N

D4N

Associate
Made a mount to hang a High Flow 2 from the top radiator.

51327459299_f9a33bb8b2_z.jpg

Associate
51446568299_445d367874_o_d.jpg

51452393828_f3b4e32740_o_d.jpg

Hello everyone, I am new here
I recently combined aqua’s computer
Contains AMS LEAKSHIELD 2D5 NEXT pumps High flow NXET
Currently still in progress.
Oh~
Maybe my expression is wrong
I waited for the AC goods for a month and a half
Currently waiting for 18 fans