Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Treat myself to a proper sim rig setup. Unfortunately the monitor stand bolts were knackered so had to order some more for tomorrow before I can have the monitor attached to the cockpit. Having to make do for now

JPxQEew.jpg
ifx1P1D.jpg

Associate
Speaking of large appliances, a new fridge freezer arrived today.

Haier HB18FGSAAA American Fridge Freezer - Titanium Glass

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Great choice, we have slightly older, stainless steel model for over 2y and it's absolutely brilliant.
Performance, usability, capacity - can't beat it in that size range.

Man of Honour
My Steel Series Actis Pro met a premature death yesterday, all audio in the right channel stopped working (even when the receiver was turned off). A bit of Google Fu suggests that there is a cable which can come loose so I opened a support case and they're authorised a replacement. Since I use them for work calls (which they are excellent for) I needed a fast temporary replacement as I don't really have much else suitable at home. I've had my eye on AirPods Max for a while and having recently received a decent bonus from work (and some luck with Crypto currency) I thought I'd treat myself and relegate my QC35 II to spares or for use by the mrs.

IMG-3314.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
My Steel Series Actis Pro met a premature death yesterday, all audio in the right channel stopped working (even when the receiver was turned off). A bit of Google Fu suggests that there is a cable which can come loose so I opened a support case and they're authorised a replacement. Since I use them for work calls (which they are excellent for) I needed a fast temporary replacement as I don't really have much else suitable at home. I've had my eye on AirPods Max for a while and having recently received a decent bonus from work (and some luck with Crypto currency) I thought I'd treat myself and relegate my QC35 II to spares or for use by the mrs.

IMG-3314.jpg

How do you find the purse/handbag case?

Man of Honour
Whoops. yes I forgot to photograph that. It was also the one you recommended, the arctic jobby. Jesus Christ that thing's huge.
Will keep that 5800x cool could have gone for the single fan version but recommended the extra fan version for added bling. :D

Look forward to some pics when up and running , enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom