Macron Wars 2021

Soldato
France: We're blocking ports!
1 hour later...
UK: Gunboats
France: OK we're going home

This is French local politicians and their A-hole fishermen who like to fire flares at people. They need putting in their place sometimes. Its unlikely to go further.

Caporegime
France: We're blocking ports!
1 hour later...
UK: Gunboats
France: OK we're going home

This is French local politicians and their A-hole fishermen who like to fire flares at people. They need putting in their place sometimes. Its unlikely to go further.

We'll win just like we did with Iceland!

Soldato
I agree with France tbh. It’s a crap deal to be handed. Apply for a licence from jersey to be aloud to fish for 11 hours a year while British boats are fishing as long as they want only to sell the catch in the french markets. To right I would block the port. Even jersey fishermen are blocking it with them.

Soldato
I agree with France tbh. It’s a crap deal to be handed. Apply for a licence from jersey to be aloud to fish for 11 hours a year while British boats are fishing as long as they want only to sell the catch in the french markets. To right I would block the port. Even jersey fishermen are blocking it with them.

Maybe the French could just fish in their own waters?

Soldato
Macon is probably happy they're protesting against us instead of blockading roads in the middle of Paris. He's got bigger fish to fry.

Exactly. The Covid situation in France isn’t improving, but Macron is under enormous pressure to re-open France. He’s also got Marine Le Pen increasing her support heading up to the 2022 elections.

Soldato
Jersey is not part of the UK nor are its waters. They set out who fishes in their waters. I doubt very much that UK fisherman are able to do much more than the French. Local Jersey boats well yes that makes sense to give them a larger portion of the catch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey

Caporegime
When Russia, Iran, China and Turkey eventually invade the EU we should just leave them to it this time, not that we really have many real men to fight a war anyway. Imagine fighting in the trenches with all of the Karen's of today complaining that you're trying to kill them by not masking and going within 2 metres of them.

Soldato
When Russia, Iran, China and Turkey eventually invade the EU we should just leave them to it this time, not that we really have many real men to fight a war anyway. Imagine fighting in the trenches with all of the Karen's of today complaining that you're trying to kill them by not masking and going within 2 metres of them.

i dunno, i'm imagining waves of russian csgo hackers getting slaughtered when they realise they can't use wallhacks on real walls.....

Caporegime
Maybe the French could just fish in their own waters?
Well the Jersey fisherman are not allowed to fish in French waters, so why don’t they just stick their own waters?

You know why, because they’ve overfished and plundered their own waters leaving nothing left, so now they want to plunder Jerseys.

Now they’re getting all uppity about it because we’re doing what we can to protect the livelihoods of the Jersey fisherman.

Never forget the heinous acts French farmers committed in the 90’s over meat exports from the UK. That should show you what they’re capable of.

Back
Top Bottom