** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Soldato
I forgot I had a magnum but will use it this time around making sure I have plenty of ammo with everything else being fully upgraded.
The upgrades were strange one, I had upgraded all the weps where I could but some didn't feel like it changed them that much. My shotgun was maxed as was pistol

Associate
Had trouble with the last boss as I only seem to be tickling it so had to change the difficulty, but perhaps I did not have the best weapons to hand.

On my 'Village of Shadows' playthrough, the best weapon against her seemed to be an upgraded assault rifle - I had the fully upgraded AutoMag but she moves around so much that 'spray and pray' seemed to be the best tactic :D

Associate
This is a very dark game obviously, is there a monitor this looks decent on (i.e not washed out / grey) or given its not much of an improvement visually over the xsx / ps5 is it better to just play it on those on a big oled TV?

Soldato
In the room/dungeon outside the special chamber where you get the Azure ring I am missing a collectable but cannot find it. Is there a jewel in this area?

Soldato
No it comes up right away but it has to be done in 1 play-through
Then it must be glitched as I checked all windows were done twice. Oddly I am sure I did it the first playthough also.

Head back through the kitchen into the dungeons, there's a locked door.
I have opened the locked door and got the treasure, this is the dungeon outside that door which is still showing red.

Bit academic now as I have moved on since posting.

ne0

ne0

Associate
This is a very dark game obviously, is there a monitor this looks decent on (i.e not washed out / grey) or given its not much of an improvement visually over the xsx / ps5 is it better to just play it on those on a big oled TV?
looks amazing on my pg35vq

Soldato
Not sure I like that you cannot get back to some areas as I missed an outhouse and it is in the Moreau reservoir area and the lift no longer works so the challenge 'When you Gotta Go cannot be completed.
Also Hooligan which I completed did not register and I am absolutely sure I got all windows.

Associate
Anyone running this at 4K 60 FPS on a 3080 ? what settings you using or does anyone know where i can look for recommended settings ?

Back
Top Bottom